• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Highlight of the weekend

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, probably not a big deal to some of you that go to OTA's and spring training etc. but it was a first for me.

We ran the Titans 5K on Saturday. T-shirt and tickets to your choice of a AFC South home game (we picked the Jags because it's a Thursday night game!).

The finish is at the 50 yard line inside Nissan Stadium. Players and cheerleaders to greet you as you cross.

As I was crossing, sprinting to beat the cluster that was in front of me, there was Mike Vrabel cheering everybody on, clapping and offering good jobs to everyone.

As I crossed we made eye contact and I realized who it was, he reached out and high fived me.

Like I said, highlight of my weekend.
Thought I would share.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, probably not a big deal to some of you that go to OTA's and spring training etc. but it was a first for me.

We ran the Titans 5K on Saturday. T-shirt and tickets to your choice of a AFC South home game (we picked the Jags because it's a Thursday night game!).

The finish is at the 50 yard line inside Nissan Stadium. Players and cheerleaders to greet you as you cross.

As I was crossing, sprinting to beat the cluster that was in front of me, there was Mike Vrabel cheering everybody on, clapping and offering good jobs to everyone.

As I crossed we made eye contact and I realized who it was, he reached out and high fived me.

Like I said, highlight of my weekend.
Thought I would share.

Met him at the Senior Bowl. Much bigger in person than I would have ever thought and definitely an intense man. Didn't see any other coach working harder than him to get the right angle at practices and was taking notes like crazy.