• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hi Jeff!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured it would be boring over here by yourself. Other Bruin fans just hibernating, are they on the main boards, or did they die from alcohol poisoning? That Cup is pretty big, I told them not to do it.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, they all chime in from time to time, very seldom though. I imagine most people can't post from work, and then when they are out of work, the last thing they want to do in the Summer is post on a message board. I have no idea. Me, work is boring, so I post like a mad man during the day, and then seldom in the evening. I am a year round poster I guess. Helps pass the time in between hockey seasons.

I am hoping we can grow SportsHoopla a little bit this next season and at least get a few of the teams boards active including this one. We have a decent crew of B's fans right now, its just that even during the season, some are part timers.

Me, Wayne (Beantown), NullDefault, AJ (BostonAJ), Dan (dboy), MrMagooo, and our latest whacktoseintolerant. And we also have dash.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But feel free to drop in any time, lol, I live on the Philly board for god sakes.