• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey you two............

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fans impressed the shit out of me today......... The whole week has been surreal, but I think the game today was one of the experiences in my life where I'll never forget.

Some people didn't like the prayer before the game, but I thought the two teams shaking hands at mid field, and then both teams and alot of your former players out in the middle of the field praying with Ron Brown, is something I will take to my grave as one of the best things I ever witnessed.

Then both of the teams came out and played GOOD football, I thought it was a very physical highly contested game, after you got that first touchdown I knew you were gonna make a game of it....

Very impressed with your fans today, I hope we can have more games like that over the years, keep your heads up- you will get through this. gb

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, thanks so much! Both the Nebraska players and fans seemed very classy and respectful. I really don't care if anyone had a problem with the prayer, because I loved it. That was definitely my favorite part of the day, it was just a perfect moment to remind everyone watching that there are much bigger things than football. I really just thought that was very classy of Nebraska. And, the game itself was pretty fun in general! Other than feeling badly for the players for falling short, I really feel great about that game as a lot of good things were happening on and off the field.