• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey you bunch of Coonassed Corndogs.....

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was a lot more fun last year.... For the record, if somehow LSD has the luckiest night of 2012 & wins the game. I'm not eating crow from any LSD fan that didn't talk shit before the game.

I'm on a business trip. No time to dick dance with you Gumps.

And you will eat crow.

LSU 21
Gumps 14

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU new field !

Attachments

• 405131_10152240029385383_16650451_n.jpg
    405131_10152240029385383_16650451_n.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 93

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3944d1351797001-hey-you-bunch-coonassed-corndogs-405131_10152240029385383_16650451_n.jpg

Just so the fans at home can see it a little better.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is... TB likes corn dog sticks in his ass...

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! fucking gumps. It's alright will be in Death Valley(east) next year. Do you all get together and suck on herby's and slive's junk? I love that schedule you all have coming up. If you want to see a true test of a schedule try playing Florida and Georgia and the West in one year. Who do yall play again? Tell saban he better get out of town too. His sister is looking more and more attractive to him.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing no one can explain to me, is why the fug do you brain dead, Justin Bieber, wanna be, lookalikes say we smell like corn dogs when not one of you fools can agree on what a corndog even smells like. I have heard the pathetic story about how an Ole Miss coed, (you fucks cant come up with your own put down, you have to copy an old piss girl. PATHETIC) smelled the refineries on the river one night, when the wind was right and told her loser of a boyfriend: "Whuts thayat smayall Bubba? I dowent like thayat!" Well guess what, you bunch of toothless, sister fuggin faggits? Its the smell of money, nothing else Cajun Black Gold and we love it.
You assholes enjoy Nicky cuz if there had been am opening at LSU when he left Miami, he would have come back to Baton Rouge! He said those exact WORDS himself! SO TO YOUR GOD SABAN, YOU ARE CHOICE #2! I think you all know as well, the only reason you have had any success at all, against LSU of late, is ONLY because of the coaching. There is consistently more talent in Louisiana than BAMMER each and every year. Even with him, we will bring back our domination of your football program to where it was earlier in this century. Every player knows it should have been LSU playing Notre dame for that National Championship last year and if not for 1 minute and 31 secs, it would have been. Its was a consolation to us to know the main reason you lost to TAMU at home the next game is because LSU BEAT THE DOG CHIT OUT OF YOU! Not enough, but it felt good to know and to know we will do it again this year, but be on the right end of the score this time. Go fix your hair, you bunch of Gump Biebers!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW andy, everyone here just fucks with each other. Don't take it too personal or serious. It's all in good fun. :yo:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing no one can explain to me, is why the fug do you brain dead, Justin Bieber, wanna be, lookalikes say we smell like corn dogs when not one of you fools can agree on what a corndog even smells like. I have heard the pathetic story about how an Ole Miss coed, (you fucks cant come up with your own put down, you have to copy an old piss girl. PATHETIC) smelled the refineries on the river one night, when the wind was right and told her loser of a boyfriend: "Whuts thayat smayall Bubba? I dowent like thayat!" Well guess what, you bunch of toothless, sister fuggin faggits? Its the smell of money, nothing else Cajun Black Gold and we love it.
You assholes enjoy Nicky cuz if there had been am opening at LSU when he left Miami, he would have come back to Baton Rouge! He said those exact WORDS himself! SO TO YOUR GOD SABAN, YOU ARE CHOICE #2! I think you all know as well, the only reason you have had any success at all, against LSU of late, is ONLY because of the coaching. There is consistently more talent in Louisiana than BAMMER each and every year. Even with him, we will bring back our domination of your football program to where it was earlier in this century. Every player knows it should have been LSU playing Notre dame for that National Championship last year and if not for 1 minute and 31 secs, it would have been. Its was a consolation to us to know the main reason you lost to TAMU at home the next game is because LSU BEAT THE DOG CHIT OUT OF YOU! Not enough, but it felt good to know and to know we will do it again this year, but be on the right end of the score this time. Go fix your hair, you bunch of Gump Biebers!

:laugh3:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya UT, its just sometimes those pompus, Saban, worshiping dipshits get on my last nerve with their stupid blown out of proportion claims of grandeur! Hey, we all know what they have historically and its impressive enough, so quit the Bull shitting about the facts(like NC, that were only recognized by magazines in the thirties) and further, get your nose out of Slives and whoever elses ass you have to, to get the home cooking you guys always get from Refs, selection committees and whomever allows you Gumps to make the weakest SEC schedule in the conference, despite THAT lofty #1 ranking! You A Holes should be ashamed!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya UT, its just sometimes those pompus, Saban, worshiping dipshits get on my last nerve with their stupid blown out of proportion claims of grandeur! Hey, we all know what they have historically and its impressive enough, so quit the Bull shitting about the facts(like NC, that were only recognized by magazines in the thirties) and further, get your nose out of Slives and whoever elses ass you have to, to get the home cooking you guys always get from Refs, selection committees and whomever allows you Gumps to make the weakest SEC schedule in the conference, despite THAT lofty #1 ranking! You A Holes should be ashamed!

:wink: