• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Trudem......

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much more of this shit do you need to see? Are you still in the Foley/Muschamp camp?

:noidea::noidea::noidea::L:L:L

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp is likely done but Foley isn't. I still contend Pittman caused that last INT.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp is likely done but Foley isn't. I still contend Pittman caused that last INT.

disagree somewhat....driskell was locked on from the snap and if us a fans know this dont you think opposing teams know this too? pittman is just another underachieving wr in current long line of under performers. i said after game one driskell was going to get some wr killed this year and unfortunately he is trying hard to prove me right.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disagree somewhat....driskell was locked on from the snap and if us a fans know this dont you think opposing teams know this too? pittman is just another underachieving wr in current long line of under performers. i said after game one driskell was going to get some wr killed this year and unfortunately he is trying hard to prove me right.

This. Our receivers aren’t the best group on the team, but Driskel is so woefully incompetent it exponentially amplifies the weaknesses those guys have. Does everyone remember the 90mph fastball he threw on the dump off pass to a guy 6 yards away from him in the flat last night? Yeah. That is Jeff Driskel. That is what he brings to the table.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driskel definitely lacks any touch

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whatcha got this week Trudem? Still believing in Muschamp and Driskel?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team loss, with the exception of the defense, and this was a disgusting effort with Muschamp and Driskel at the head. Harris didn't do anything either until Mizzou just sat back to give up the underneath stuff.

DJ Durkin as Interim Coach and let the search begin

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team loss, with the exception of the defense, and this was a disgusting effort with Muschamp and Driskel at the head. Harris didn't do anything either until Mizzou just sat back to give up the underneath stuff.

DJ Durkin as Interim Coach and let the search begin

With the exception of the defense for most of the game, this is a team that has quit on its coach. Plain and simple. Call it bad or not having pride or whatever, but he’s lost this team and is never getting them back. They have ZERO confidence they can win or produce points. Muschamp must be fired tonight. NOW, right fucking now whatever he’s doing. If he’s in the middle of the presser, just roll in and shut down the microphone. He must be fired immediately or the program dies.