• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey TexasExes!!!

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got any more shit want want to talk about Oklahoma's run game or O line against WVU??? Yeah, how's that Sooner ass taste! Go fuck yourself you teenage short horn c*nt!!!

tumblr_lswrk5bXkk1qgt42uo1_400.gif

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump for the stupid c*nt.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this stalking c.u.n.t. Romeo. He is private messaging me going all internet bad ass just b/c I said OU's defense wasn't all that after playing 3 scrubs in OOC and I was right. OU finally plays a team with a pulse and their defense gets ass raped for 515 yds and 33 pts against an unranked, middle of the road Big 12 team. How pathetic can you be when your life revolves around a sports message board and you have to send private messages and act like an internet tough guy?

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you keep doing you boss...wouldn't have you any other way. :)

We'll see you in October. :suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this stalking c.u.n.t. Romeo. He is private messaging me going all internet bad ass just b/c I said OU's defense wasn't all that after playing 3 scrubs in OOC and I was right. OU finally plays a team with a pulse and their defense gets ass raped for 515 yds and 33 pts against an unranked, middle of the road Big 12 team. How pathetic can you be when your life revolves around a sports message board and you have to send private messages and act like an internet tough guy?

No. I called you out for taking a shot at our run game and offensive line at half time because you can't shut your fucking mouth. Then Oklahoma's o line comes out and shoves the rock down west Virginias ass like I said they would, and your trolling ass is nowhere to be found. Big shock there. I was hammered when I sent you the PM's though and that was lame, I admit.

As for our D, they were much better in the second half and west Virginias offense didn't put a foot wrong in the first half. Trickett is a damn good quarterback and I guarantee he'll have a field day with Texas. Also, a big chunk of their yards came on a few big plays he either made perfect undefendable throws on, or where our coverage broke down. Obviously something that shouldn't happen, but it really was a take of two halves for the defense. You also can't continue to just write off Oklahoma's defenses propensity for creating turn overs as just luck. At some point you have to give them credit and they created 3 turnovers again in this game.

So, yeah I'm puffing my chest a little bit because Oklahoma beat a good team on the road, in a hostile environment that gave bama a run for their money on a neutral field after you couldn't wait to troll a tied game at half time. So shove it up your ass. I can't wait for the RRSO.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I called you out for taking a shot at our run game and offensive line at half time because you can't shut your fucking mouth. Then Oklahoma's o line comes out and shoves the rock down west Virginias ass like I said they would, and your trolling ass is nowhere to be found. Big shock there. I was hammered when I sent you the PM's though and that was lame, I admit.

As for our D, they were much better in the second half and west Virginias offense didn't put a foot wrong in the first half. Trickett is a damn good quarterback and I guarantee he'll have a field day with Texas. Also, a big chunk of their yards came on a few big plays he either made perfect undefendable throws on, or where our coverage broke down. Obviously something that shouldn't happen, but it really was a take of two halves for the defense. You also can't continue to just write off Oklahoma's defenses propensity for creating turn overs as just luck. At some point you have to give them credit and they created 3 turnovers again in this game.

So, yeah I'm puffing my chest a little bit because Oklahoma beat a good team on the road, in a hostile environment that gave bama a run for their money on a neutral field after you couldn't wait to troll a tied game at half time. So shove it up your ass. I can't wait for the RRSO.

Unlike your 40 year old virgin ass, I have a life outside this board; it was Saturday night and went and hit up the bars. You should leave mom's basement sometime and give it a try. At least you admitted how much of a drama queen bitch you were for being internet tough guy and sending me private messages. Don't do that again b/c really, it is lame and makes you look more of a c.u.nt than what you are already. It's a fucking sports message board, guy......

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike your 40 year old virgin ass, I have a life outside this board; it was Saturday night and went and hit up the bars. You should leave mom's basement sometime and give it a try. At least you admitted how much of a drama queen bitch you were for being internet tough guy and sending me private messages. Don't do that again b/c really, it is lame and makes you look more of a c.u.nt than what you are already. It's a fucking sports message board, guy......

Like I said, I was hammered and I admit that was lame. You're still a loud mouth trolling bitch who doesn't know when to shut the hell up and you deserve this thread. Go fuck yourself

Btw, I'm 27 and happily married. Thanks for playing, dip shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I was hammered and I admit that was lame. You're still a loud mouth trolling bitch who doesn't know when to shut the hell up and you deserve this thread. Go fuck yourself

Btw, I'm 27 and happily married. Thanks for playing, dip shit.

This totally explains why this board is all you got; no wonder you have no life numnuts.......

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This totally explains why this board is all you got; no wonder you have no life numnuts.......

I'm perfectly happy with my life. Thanks, kid.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well...he does have a quality product to tune into and watch on Saturdays...so he has that going for him...which is nice.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...he does have a quality product to tune into and watch on Saturdays...so he has that going for him...which is nice.

Eh, maybe maybe not. First team OU has played with a pulse all season and the defense was shredded for 515 yds and 33 pts by an unranked, middle of the road Big 12 team. We'll see. See ya in October......