• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey TEXAS!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of our starting 5 DB's won't play and one of their replacements is hurt now. Spend your Vcash wisely here fellas. I know where mine is going. :D
I wouldn't, I agree with Stampede, I wouldn't touch this one.

WVU has 3 WR's and a RB on the brink of 1000 yard seasons, A QB that's in the top 5 in the country and we haven't scored a second half point in the last 2 games :what:

Some of the weirdest crap I've ever seen goin on with our offense right now. When we are on we are unstoppable but we don't mind stopping ourselves at all.Defense has showed up to bail us out last 2 games so.... I honestly don't know what to expect Saturday.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See your bad O-line and raise you our shittier O-line....

Supposedly Connor Williams will be back. Should help some. But I don't like our DB's being depleted against a really good WR corp and a good QB.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See your bad O-line and raise you our shittier O-line....

I’m pretty sure you get that tackle back. That’ll help. I really want to win just one of the next two to get to 8 wins in an off year. Not sure about that though.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure you get that tackle back. That’ll help. I really want to win just one of the next two to get to 8 wins in an off year. Not sure about that though.
I agree, 3 game win streak, 8 wins with all the new faces and nothing to lose heading to Norman to kick the Sh*t outta OU for #9 sounds good to me too :suds:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever tried to find new gifs? The same 3 you use are getting stale.

How do you guys feel about being in the same conference as Oklahoma, now that you have lost 5 in a row soon to be 6.
Still enthusiastic??

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys feel about being in the same conference as Oklahoma, now that you have lost 5 in a row soon to be 6.
Still enthusiastic??

Bro, we don’t get 15 4 star recruits signing on that dotted line every February. You should beat us every year.

Ohh and you should be hoping for a convincing mountaineer win Saturday. That way just maybe you can add besting another ranked team and quality win to your resume should you survive the Grier onslaught next weekend. :lol:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh and you should be hoping for a convincing mountaineer win Saturday. That way just maybe you can add besting another ranked team and quality win to your resume

Oh
It's always a good day when Texas shits the bed.
My prediction is posted up top.