• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Lebron, This is how you apologize when your actions affect your fans & teammates.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter Strickland after punching a door & breaking his hand.
Could you imagine how much worse he would have felt if he had done this in the world series?

But for Lebron ...it was Tuesday.

"Life has an interesting and sometimes disappointing way of opening up our eyes. Words cannot describe the amount of regret and sorrow I have for my actions. I have let down the ones that care and mean the most, as well as the ones that count on me day in and day out. "

"To my family, my teammates, my coaches, this organization, and our fan base, I am truly sorry that one split second, stupid decision has caused so much harm and now set me back from being out there with my team to pursue our goal. As well as providing for my family. I own all responsibilities and consequences because these were no ones actions but myself."

"I will work hard to get back with the guys and help contribute to some more wins. This is our life, and we take pride in what we do, so when we fail it hurts. But that is by no means an excuse because every action has a reaction- which is what I’m seeing now."

" I’ve made a mistake and regret it, but I will not give up and will learn from this! I completely understand how this portrays my character, which I will humbly work on areas in my life that need refinement. I sincerely didn’t do this out of selfishness, but simply because I let down the ones that count on me most and my emotions got the best of me in that moment. So again, I’m sorry, and now I have to move forward."

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine how much worse he would have felt if he had done this in the world series?

"Life has an interesting and sometimes disappointing way of opening up our eyes. Words cannot describe the amount of regret and sorrow I have for my actions. I have let down the ones that care and mean the most, as well as the ones that count on me day in and day out. "

"To my family, my teammates, my coaches, this organization, and our fan base, I am truly sorry that one split second, stupid decision has caused so much harm and now set me back from being out there with my team to pursue our goal. As well as providing for my family. I own all responsibilities and consequences because these were no ones actions but myself."

"I will work hard to get back with the guys and help contribute to some more wins. This is our life, and we take pride in what we do, so when we fail it hurts. But that is by no means an excuse because every action has a reaction- which is what I’m seeing now."

" I’ve made a mistake and regret it, but I will not give up and will learn from this! I completely understand how this portrays my character, which I will humbly work on areas in my life that need refinement. I sincerely didn’t do this out of selfishness, but simply because I let down the ones that count on me most and my emotions got the best of me in that moment. So again, I’m sorry, and now I have to move forward."

you gotta respect that kind of humility...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His agent hired a consultant to write that...

lol, that may be true.

But an effort was made to look like he gave a shit. But Lebron made no such effort.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What did Lebron do that he needs to apologize for?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing.

He damn near carried them to the Finals.

Absolutely.

But that in no way excuses the incredible irresponsible act of breaking your own hand after the first game of the NBA finals. A Warriors home game in which the Cavs proved they can give the Warriors a run for their money.

If Strickland saw the need to write that apology ..then why not the greatest player of our generation?
Does he not have more responsibility to do so?

The huge pass the sports world gave Lebron on this was no accident.

When he is no longer a cash cow for the NBA, ESPN etc... the dirty little secrets will come out.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, that may be true.

But an effort was made to look like he gave a shit. But Lebron made no such effort.

That guy is praying for his job. It won't work, as he was a pretty crappy closer when healthy. He'll be cut loose.

Do you really think he typed all of that with a broken dominant hand?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kind of ancient news and water under the bridge now because in recent years, LeBron hasn't done anything to apologize for other than the incident where he didn't congratulate Dwight Howard for beating his ass in the Eastern Conference Finals Ten years ago -

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of ancient news and water under the bridge now because in recent years, LeBron hasn't done anything to apologize for other than the incident where he didn't congratulate Dwight Howard for beating his ass in the Eastern Conference Finals Ten years ago -

Any professional athlete who injures themselves in such as fashion in which they punch something sure as hell needs to apologize. Even more so for a superstar who's teammates & fans count on them for their overall success.

Everyone on this site can deny this all they want. There is no rationale explanation for why he did nothing wrong and should not have to apologize.
And maybe someday you will all understand that the more Lebron carried this team on his back the bigger the irresponsibility was for his actions.

Remember Amar'e Stoudemire? What did he have to say after his punch?

"I am so mad at myself right now, I want to apologize to the fans and my team, not proud of my actions, headed home for a new start"

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing.

He damn near carried them to the Finals.

Damn near?? He DID carry them to the finals, they just didn't win them.