• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey! How about those Seahawks!?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black birds? Those would be starlings???

This is the canal pheasant of which I speak. Garbage sluts....

is

The black Canal Pheasant I speak of

How-to-Repel-Crows-6099.jpg

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like those, smart birds. Ravens are even better.

Not the NFL ravens which suck ass, but the real live ones that are uber intelligent.
that's a crow. Intelligent, opportunistic, scavengers.

Not the ones who liver near the dog park. Fucking bastards hated my 6'1 ass. 4 times they swooped me. Made me scared to walk through the dam dog park

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still reember when MA posted this lol.............god its so good.
I was at the game and stayed til the end. It was especially tough to hang after RW threw an INT with about 5 minutes.
I'm not sure what was better...the victory or coming home to the delight of this thread.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep the place clean then shit on your car.
Not a problem.

Honestly and literally no shit, the worst infestation of canal pheasants I've encountered was in the summer of 1984 when myself and 2 friends did the West Coast Trail.

We walked the beach because tides were favourable and sometimes you'd round a corner of sand and see for the next 1/2 mile, nothing but fucking canal pheasants. From waters edge to high tide log jam.

As you walked up to them they'd take off, fly over head, bomb your ass off and land behind you. You are waving along waving your arms like an idiot in a vain attempt to keep them from above you, but like good Stuka pilots they delivered their loads.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly and literally no shit, the worst infestation of canal pheasants I've encountered was in the summer of 1984 when myself and 2 friends did the West Coast Trail.

We walked the beach because tides were favourable and sometimes you'd round a corner of sand and see for the next 1/2 mile, nothing but fucking canal pheasants. From waters edge to high tide log jam.

As you walked up to them they'd take off, fly over head, bomb your ass off and land behind you. You are waving along waving your arms like an idiot in a vain attempt to keep them from above you, but like good Stuka pilots they delivered their loads.....

Maybe it's a Canadian thing? They were all over us on the ferry to Vancouver Island.....
upload_2017-7-27_8-3-28.png