• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY HEY

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is official Oakland is odd team out

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is official Oakland is odd team out
Good i got what i wanted!! Now Mark the Mayor from Oakland and the league will sit down and hammer out the issues..
The only thing holding up the stadium in Oakland is the land.. Mark wants it all, and the City is offering half at this point, but Libby said we can work on that, and is offering a good deal.. Now it's time to move on and focus on what FAs we are going to TAKE from you guys, KC, and maybe Weddle from the Bolts.. Then the draft!! It's Reggie's time to shine baby!! That is where my focus is at now.. Cuz it's all about winning, and we are on the verge of just that.. Sweep..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good i got what i wanted!! Now Mark the Mayor from Oakland and the league will sit down and hammer out the issues..
The only thing holding up the stadium in Oakland is the land.. Mark wants it all, and the City is offering half at this point, but Libby said we can work on that, and is offering a good deal.. Now it's time to move on and focus on what FAs we are going to TAKE from you guys, KC, and maybe Weddle from the Bolts.. Then the draft!! It's Reggie's time to shine baby!! That is where my focus is at now.. Cuz it's all about winning, and we are on the verge of just that.. Sweep..

We shall see. Go and listen to Mark Davis' interview after the Owners Meeting. He did not sound very confident that the team was going to stay in Oakland. He said that any place is an option now in the country. Not sure if that is him just trying to play hard ball with the city of Oakland or not but I wouldn't count on him for sure staying.

As for the Off Season. Going to definitely be keeping a close eye on the Raiders. Yes they have a ton of Cap Space but they also have been one of the cheapest teams in the league of actually spending it. There is a difference between Cap Space available and Cash on hand to spend that cap space. Bronco fans know all too well as while our owner has a little more money than that of the Raiders owner we also are not one of those top-10 in money available. So it does mean actual cash on hand plays a role in what we can do just like for you guys. It is why the whole huge signing bonus idea goes out the window as neither of our teams can afford that $30 million signing bonus right off the bat to just one player.

Going to be a fun off season for both our teams as we both by the time FA hits could have 2 of the top-3 in cap space availability.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well HOF WR Tim Brown today said that the Raiders need to go where they are wanted and he said that is in San Antonio. He doesn't think that Oakland has shown enough to actually want the team and support them.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well HOF WR Tim Brown today said that the Raiders need to go where they are wanted and he said that is in San Antonio. He doesn't think that Oakland has shown enough to actually want the team and support them.
I really don't care cd., I care about winning!! If we are a FA team team so be it.. We have a GREAT young team in the making, with a GM that's knows talent.. We have the history, the colors and the young players to be a force in this league.. Listen to me cd?? Where the RAIDERS go i follow!! I care about WINNING!! The stadium issues will take care of them self.. Im the kind of guy that let's things play out, this too shall play out.. Im NOT worried one bit.. My focus is now on FAs, and then the draft.. It will all work out, FEAR not..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kiper has Jack Conklin mocked to the RAIDERS!! I

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, Idaho. The LA dust has cleared and the Raiders are still the Oakland Raiders for the time being.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, Idaho. The LA dust has cleared and the Raiders are still the Oakland Raiders for the time being.
Nothing much dude, just chilling and posting on two RAIDER boards.. And yeah, im so happy that LA thing is over, and true we still in Oakland for now?? For how long?? It depends on Libby the Mayor of Oakland..
SA now making huge push to get the RAIDERS, along with Libby making her push to keep the RAIDERS..
It will all play out in the end bro, im not tripping.. Oh i got you guys beating the Pats man.. I think you guys have the better team..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to see who the REFS favor in this game!! This next seris for KC after halftime will determine the game for KC.. They need to take it down for a TD!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOs just kill a team.. KC still has a chance but slim..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Derek Carr for being added to the Pro Bowl!! The RAIDERS second year QB is Pro Bowl QB now!! I'm sure it's the first of many..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to rookie phenom Amari Cooper on being added to the Pro Bowl..
This dude truly has the talent to be a great one..
The RAIDERS 3 franchise players all playing in the Pro Bowl this year.. Whats impressive is two are second year players and the other a rookie.. Shout out to the great HOF'er CWood!! Going out on top baby!!
GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Pm going back to the SUPERBOWL to face Cam Newton!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Murray for being added to the pro bowl.. That gives us 6 pro bowlers..
We coming man!! Heck we split with the team playing in the SB, and really should of swept them!!
Now we see who we lock up in FA, then the draft to add to our young core of players!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of a crazy and yet a good start to our off season!! I love it!! We will continue the good vibes till the season starts.. Oh?? Right on that CWood got that gig on ESPN countdown!! Boom!! CWood will give us some love!!
Good job ESPN!!

Oh, what about that PM drama that's now starting to unfold on TV?? Yikes!! Stay tuned for that one for sure!!