• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey guys.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This layoff has been driving me crazy.. Like a smoker trying to quit, I am going through withdrawals from football season and hope I can make it out. This happens to all of us every year, and this year it feels about 10X worse/better (however you view it) than normal. That is all.

PS. I hope we get Owa soon

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel ya...I want signing day to get here, yet at the same time I dont. Because once signing day is over, we literally have no football related stuff until the Spring game. And ughh..thats a long ways away.

In times like these I resort to playing NCAA football (instert current year here) so I can get a football fix...OR I watch Youtube videos for hours. Sometimes even hit up **** 360, go to their archives and watch some games from this year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get Brion Carnes first. I think he'll be "N" this weekend.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pelini's are visiting Owa tomorrow night. Could be huge. Especially since Oregons head coach already visited him on Monday, I like how our coaches are going in second so we will be fresh in his minds.

I know he wants to be a Husker, but his family ties are keeping him close to home. Unfortunate for the kid if he goes to a defense at Oregon that has never been good and misses a once in a lifetime opportunity to play for one of the best defenses in the country.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on an Oregon board is that he said that UCLA and Nebraska have better specific areas than Oregon and the visit from Chip didn't help their chances much. I got a gut feeling he'll be N soon

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on an Oregon board is that he said that UCLA and Nebraska have better specific areas than Oregon and the visit from Chip didn't help their chances much. I got a gut feeling he'll be N soon

"specific areas" referring to academics? If so I believe Owa is on record saying that we have a better academic program in what he wants to go into...i believe he said something about business managment or something along those lines, than UCLA, so that is a huge plus for us. I pretty much wrote him off long ago but I now I think we actually have a real shot here.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"specific areas" referring to academics? If so I believe Owa is on record saying that we have a better academic program in what he wants to go into...i believe he said something about business managment or something along those lines, than UCLA, so that is a huge plus for us. I pretty much wrote him off long ago but I now I think we actually have a real shot here.

academics and "defense" is what i can find.. says academics at UCLA, and Defense at Nebraska.. but Oregon has the location and that's about it

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He won't need a degree if he comes to Nebraska, he will be giving QBs fits in the NFL like SUH.

However, I applaud him greatly for sticking with academics. That says a lot about a mans character.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What Oregon message board had this info that the in-home visit didnt help the Ducks much? I checked some boards and all say the in-home visit went great.

Not good if he is impressed with Oregon, means he most likely will stay home..But I read somewhere from a recruiter analysis that Nebraska has been working the hardest to land Owa, and that is a good sign for us considering our coaches pay him a visit tomorrow night. We get the last pitch. Just hope Kelly doesnt take another trip North before signing day to talk with Owa and sway his decision..

I think we basically need him to committ tomorrow night to land him, if we dont hear he is N by Monday, I dont think we get him.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guys on HB were quoting some Oregon boards, idk which ones.. but now they are saying that he's about 2 hairs away from being N... I think he commits tonight