• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey, @Great Dayne....

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Jesus and Mandela I have resurrected to fulfill the prophecy of dying for your sins and come back more powerful than ever to restore the faith.

Great Dayne will be forgiving those who seek forgiveness here now until the end human existence (in any universe, planet, or timeline).

So who or what do you believe Wisconsin football is inferior to?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0*We_2HWPPQ3W0tmI4.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vacation suckas

Looks like bitch mods changed it for me. As they should they're my minions and do my bidding for me.
Welcome back, faggot.

I say the avy stays until I decide you've earned the right not to have it. Welching on an avy bet is what cowards do.

@fordman84 Can this be arranged?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back, faggot.

I say the avy stays until I decide you've earned the right not to have it. Welching on an avy bet is what cowards do.

@fordman84 Can this be arranged?
What was the original terms of the avi bet? One month?

At the very least he should sport it for no less than the length of time it takes for him to post the total of what his average daily post count is through whatever that original term was in the bet. Jackasses that can't take their medicine haven't traditionally been allowed to simply post less to avoid it and I doubt fordman changes that trend here.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the original terms of the avi bet? One month?

At the very least he should sport it for no less than the length of time it takes for him to post the total of what his average daily post count is through whatever that original term was in the bet. Jackasses that can't take their medicine haven't traditionally been allowed to simply post less to avoid it and I doubt fordman changes that trend here.
He was supposed to change it the day after the conference title game and have it up until the day after Wisconsin played their bowl game. However, it went several days or so after since he showed up and didn't change it, and then he disappeared.

Frankly, he's a little douche who deserves it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was supposed to change it the day after the conference title game and have it up until the day after Wisconsin played their bowl game. However, it went several days or so after since he showed up and didn't change it, and then he disappeared.

Frankly, he's a little douche who deserves it.
Well that's at least a month. He should own it for at least his average daily post count x30. And even after that he's still never going to live it down. He'll always be a little bitch for doing it in the first place.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"vacation"

:pound:

Perfectly lined up between the Big10 ccg loss and the Miami bowl win

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted that the mods would change my avi and as benevolent as I am I let them and I even kept the avi up. Nobody else would allow this but myself. I forgive you for your sins.

Great Dayne went through with the bet as promised despite the Badgers being the superior team without number 8 playing.

Great Dayne Still has the Avi up as proof

Great Dayne knew mods would go behind his back and do this but the Great Dayne forgives them because they know not what they do.

Great Dayne enjoying life while poor souls on here worry about him again.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted that the mods would change my avi and as benevolent as I am I let them and I even kept the avi up. Nobody else would allow this but myself. I forgive you for your sins.

Great Dayne went through with the bet as promised despite the Badgers being the superior team without number 8 playing.

Great Dayne knew mods would go behind his back and do this but the Great Dayne forgives them because they know not what they do.

I hope your appointment with your shrink is very soon. Your Messiah complex is getting overbearing.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"vacation"

:pound:

Perfectly lined up between the Big10 ccg loss and the Miami bowl win

You look like you need a vacation too. Since I am a nice guy I'll get you a ticket to New Zealand. The bitches are easy over there especially for Americans. Enjoy

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go try to change your avy