• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hey fitzgerald....how's iowas dick taste

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that they don't have depth and should be accountable for that. I also think if Venric Mark were healthy and Kain Colter were 100%, they'd be 6-2 with the only losses against OSU and Wisconsin. So, no, I don't think their roster sucks.

And Minnesota and Iowa are decent football teams. The Gophers might be 4:30 away from beating a ranked team. They have one of the best DLs in the country. Iowa beat Minnesota with ease, and their three losses are to teams with one combined loss.

Well I think if everyone was healthy they'd still be 4-4. And we must have a different definition of decent. Iowa and Minnesota are 6-6 teams, and very AVERAGE.

The B1G is full of mediocrity teams outside Ohio State and Wisconsin, who will benefit the most b/c of the mediocrity.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think if everyone was healthy they'd still be 4-4. And we must have a different definition of decent. Iowa and Minnesota are 6-6 teams, and very AVERAGE.

The B1G is full of mediocrity teams outside Ohio State and Wisconsin, who will benefit the most b/c of the mediocrity.

Hell, I think Ohio st. and Wisky are barely above average themselves. JMO

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is 5-3 with their 3 losses coming by an average of 8 ppg to teams who have a combined record of 20-1 AND Iowa held a second half lead in all those games. Iowa isnt great, hell they may not even be that good but they are MUCH improved and are getting better weekly ( as young teams do). At the start of the year I called 4-8 and now Im thinking we may get to 7 wins so Ill take it as a jumping off point for next year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I think Ohio st. and Wisky are barely above average themselves. JMO

There are also a handful of top 15 teams that are above average. There are no great teams this year IMO

So there is good then above average right??

Bama, Oregon, and Florida State right now are good or I guess you could say very good. Then there is everyone else, that is how I look at it.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You care, stop fucking lying.

I couldn't care less that some random Alabama fan who hasn't watched Wisconsin play thinks they might be just an ok team.

It humors me, however, that team SEC has to scroll through each thread just to make sure their fellow team SEC lovers aren't getting picked on.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are also a handful of top 15 teams that are above average. There are no great teams this year IMO

So there is good then above average right??

Bama, Oregon, and Florida State right now are good or I guess you could say very good. Then there is everyone else, that is how I look at it.

I agree. Those 3 are dominant, and then there is everyone else.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its tough for me to classify Oregon or Bama as dominant right now even though I think they probably are. Level of competition has been pretty weak for both of them. I can get on board with FSU after what they did to Clemson. Frankly Mizzou has been the second most dominant team so far THIS year if you want to talk about beating decent teams and if we are throwing the word dominant around based on not really beating anyone then Baylor has to be included with Bama and Oregon IMO.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds similar to wisconsins run the least three years in the big 10...see you next week
Last year Wisconsin was mediocre (but good enough to annihilate Nebraska and play OSU and Stanford tough). Iowa was lucky they missed us in 2011.

And yes, see you next week.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its tough for me to classify Oregon or Bama as dominant right now even though I think they probably are. Level of competition has been pretty weak for both of them. I can get on board with FSU after what they did to Clemson. Frankly Mizzou has been the second most dominant team so far THIS year if you want to talk about beating decent teams and if we are throwing the word dominant around based on not really beating anyone then Baylor has to be included with Bama and Oregon IMO.

But who knows if Clemson is actually any good. A&M might be a better win (or might not be, we don't know). But Alabama has to play LSU, Auburn and the SEC East champ. FSU has one decent opponent left (Miami).

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But who knows if Clemson is actually any good. A&M might be a better win (or might not be, we don't know). But Alabama has to play LSU, Auburn and the SEC East champ. FSU has one decent opponent left (Miami).

True. Still tough to tell this early ( which is why preseason polls are ridiculous IMO, we are more than halfway through the yer and still dont know if half the top 25 is actually any good... LOL )

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OP used his, Fitz would use it as a toothpick...

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years ago, Iowa lost to Northwestern. Kain Colter was the QB for Northwestern and he pretty much beat Iowa single-handedly. He was getting pounded all game long by Claiborne and company. Of course, he gets the game-winning touchdown on like the last play of the game, and has season ending injury without getting touched.

Yes, I am impressed with this win with Colter as QB. Our defense isn't half as good as it was 3 years ago

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And comparing Northwestern's injuries to Georgia's injuries...

I am sure UGA is hurting with talent. I bet NW's recruiting class is right up there with UGA's, right?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And comparing Northwestern's injuries to Georgia's injuries...

I am sure UGA is hurting with talent. I bet NW's recruiting class is right up there with UGA's, right?

Obviously Northwestern admits a lot of players that struggle spelling 4 letter words...

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years ago, Iowa lost to Northwestern. Kain Colter was the QB for Northwestern and he pretty much beat Iowa single-handedly. He was getting pounded all game long by Claiborne and company. Of course, he gets the game-winning touchdown on like the last play of the game, and has season ending injury without getting touched.

Yes, I am impressed with this win with Colter as QB. Our defense isn't half as good as it was 3 years ago

pretty sure that was dan persa at qb