• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

He's coming!...

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, he’s going to so good at Florida, I mean Florida st, he wasn’t good enough for regular Florida

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This interview tells me nothing

ikr

In a common sense mind, "He has a tough decision to make" means he hasn't made a decision.

I do think he's coming, but that interview isn't what I would use as evidence.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, duh, I told you all on November 7 Scott Frost was the coach. Sure, I was a little vague, but with frost in the text it should have been obvious.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The bottom line is I have a gut feeling he's coming here, and that's all that matters! lol

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the changes in the athletic department as a whole, after re-reading that blog post on reddit (I read that years ago and forgot about it), after the way Moose has handled this entire situation.... After so many other extremely positive things.... I'm absolutely convinced that Frost is the future of husker football.

He bleeds red and white, typical Nebraskans that just 'knows football', he can probably recruit all ends of the country, he's probably NEVER done anything bad in his entire life. He's like a reincarnated Tom Osborne.

There are a million great things that could be said about SF.... I'm just happy for him and our program. I honestly believe there's not a single coach, not Saban, not anyone, that's a better fit for getting Nebraska to where it needs to be.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the changes in the athletic department as a whole, after re-reading that blog post on reddit (I read that years ago and forgot about it), after the way Moose has handled this entire situation.... After so many other extremely positive things.... I'm absolutely convinced that Frost is the future of husker football.

He bleeds red and white, typical Nebraskans that just 'knows football', he can probably recruit all ends of the country, he's probably NEVER done anything bad in his entire life. He's like a reincarnated Tom Osborne.

There are a million great things that could be said about SF.... I'm just happy for him and our program. I honestly believe there's not a single coach, not Saban, not anyone, that's a better fit for getting Nebraska to where it needs to be.

Throughout this entire process over the last month or so I've always said...

WWTOD

Since Frost presumably talks to him on the regular, I figured that's where his mind would be. I also remember Moos saying one of the first people he wanted to talk to when he took the NU job was sit down with T.O.
I figure T.O. has been a figurehead in brokering Frost here.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL !!
The first thang that came to my mind after readin the thread title was this ---------------
Jesus is comin to rapture all of us Christians !!

It's close! lol

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After reading the article, it's obvious that anyone who has any common sense at all would be able to read between the lines to see Frost was coming here.