• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here you go

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only says that CDC is better and he should have us in the NFC title game with this better team because KC wins a playoff game with this current team

so believe in your boy CDC

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love cherry pickers. It was his worst season under PFF.

Nobody that supports KC says he has done anything alone. He had zero help last season. The line couldn’t block and his best receiver was his RB until he was injured.

Look over the last three seasons and do a comparison.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love cherry pickers. It was his worst season under PFF.

Nobody that supports KC says he has done anything alone. He had zero help last season. The line couldn’t block and his best receiver was his RB until he was injured.

Look over the last three seasons and do a comparison.

OH no, cant do that, would lower ones opinion of CDC, and show that even in a average season, Kirk is a better QB over all.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The three year comparison is he was top 5 in the league if I remember right.

coach is probably partially right. I don't think Cousin's was going to sign after the 2017 season after being told to prove (risk career threatening injury) after 2015 and receiving and embarrassing offer from BA following 2016. What coach and some others don't want to admit is the Redskins could have had Cousin's for less than (contract offer during 2015) or right at $20 million (after they refused to sign him and told him they would tag him.)

Instead they make Kirk a Poo comments and other childish remarks not realizing that the FO botched this deal from the get go. Many of us who refuse to forget are people who said they are making a mistake. It is important to remember that SM led this charge. In the end Alex Smith will be a bargain at $23 million after three years of his contract and Cousin's may not be top 10. Of course there are more than a few of us and I will give shark the most credit for calling this three years ago.

In the end coach it was the entire process and not just the end result but that doesn't fit in your story so you leave that out. :nono:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

coach is probably partially right. I don't think Cousin's was going to sign after the 2017 season after being told to prove (risk career threatening injury) after 2015 and receiving and embarrassing offer from BA following 2016. What coach and some others don't want to admit is the Redskins could have had Cousin's for less than (contract offer during 2015) or right at $20 million (after they refused to sign him and told him they would tag him.)

Instead they make Kirk a Poo comments and other childish remarks not realizing that the FO botched this deal from the get go. Many of us who refuse to forget are people who said they are making a mistake. It is important to remember that SM led this charge. In the end Alex Smith will be a bargain at $23 million after three years of his contract and Cousin's may not be top 10. Of course there are more than a few of us and I will give shark the most credit for calling this three years ago.

In the end coach it was the entire process and not just the end result but that doesn't fit in your story so you leave that out. :nono:

IN two years I expect three things to happen.

1. We will elect a different President
2. The Redskins will be drafting a new savior.
3. The Vikings will be extending Cousins.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely agree that after 2017, there was no way he would sign long term here. After all the disrespect, why would he?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.we will elect same President
2. I agree
3.kirk will never win 10 games with Vikings ..because keenum had a higher PFF score and with that high score vikes went deep in playoffs

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. I agree
3.kirk will never win 10 games with Vikings ..because keenum had a higher PFF score and with that high score vikes went deep in playoffs

Well in 2016, KC had the same PFF grade as Alex Smith in his 2017 career year and a better PFF grade than Keenum had this season.

According to your number 3, PFF grade determines wins...do you understand your massively flawed logic?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here are some facts about PFF

they had Reed Doughty ranked as a top 5 safety

Aaron Rodgers received a negative score after throwing 5 TD passes against the Chiefs on MNF.

PFF grading system is subjective... Whoever owns it must have deep pockets because it gets way more air time then what it is actually worth.

People who live and die by PFF either dont know how it works, blindly agrees with it bc ESPN or agents or NFL.com will reference it, or will use it to cherry pick like in this instance.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some facts about PFF

they had Reed Doughty ranked as a top 5 safety

Aaron Rodgers received a negative score after throwing 5 TD passes against the Chiefs on MNF.

PFF grading system is subjective... Whoever owns it must have deep pockets because it gets way more air time then what it is actually worth.

People who live and die by PFF either dont know how it works, blindly agrees with it bc ESPN or agents or NFL.com will reference it, or will use it to cherry pick like in this instance.

No they didn't. Regardless how subjective or how much bullshit metrics these alphabet outfits spit out. None of them could've had Reed Doughty ranked a top 5 safety.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. I agree

If you agree how in the world can you think Bruce Allen has done even a half-ass decent job as GM?