• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here you go. Vote

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see who was right after all the smoke clears. The Redskins FO for firing SM for still having a drinking problem that affected his job performance, or the fans who loved SM and think the FO is trash, and SM got screwed!

As of today…SM is still not working as a GM for any NFL team. And, there are MANY TEAMS who desperately need help in improving their roster.

If SM is not hired as a GM this off season, will you still feel the same about the Redskins FO?

Not really. The question was when was the last time we were hopeful. We were hopeful with SM because it should have been an indicator we were going to let a football guy run things.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. The question was when was the last time we were hopeful. We were hopeful with SM because it should have been an indicator we were going to let a football guy run things.

Actually, the question was when was the last time "you thought the Redskins"...You don't speak for every life long Redskins fan gk...just sayin'.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the question was when was the last time "you thought the Redskins"...You don't speak for every life long Redskins fan gk...just sayin'.

Yes...we as individuals. Please don’t try to correct me when you have no clue.

Just sayin.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually it might also include you. What happened to your little sig stating "It's good to be a Redskins fan"? Did you accidently change this or are you of the belief (like many of us) that perhaps it is not so great to be a Redskins fan at this time?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see who was right after all the smoke clears. The Redskins FO for firing SM for still having a drinking problem that affected his job performance, or the fans who loved SM and think the FO is trash, and SM got screwed!

As of today…SM is still not working as a GM for any NFL team. And, there are MANY TEAMS who desperately need help in improving their roster.

If SM is not hired as a GM this off season, will you still feel the same about the Redskins FO?

No real issue in firing SM, but I take exception to the smear campaign they waged in the process & more importantly they should have used that time to replace him with a true NFL personnel man. Bruce Allen is not competent in that role - he is more suited for handling financial & administrative duties. But hey - you keep buying into their little PR moves.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 10 years or so of the Dan Snyder era, I would absolutely agree. Dan, didn’t know how to make his childhood favorite team, an NFL winning franchise. But, in the last 7-8 years Dan has backed off, and let the NFL people in his FO work on making changes to build his organization into a winner… Just my honest opinion.

Of course he wanted to be like Jerry, and have that special relationship with his franchise QB (Romo)…unfortunately, the RG3 fiasco didn’t work out as planned.

You think Dan doesn’t want a winner? I would strongly disagree if that’s your belief j_y19.

Explain your opinion........please. Break it down, cuz I'm sincerely interested in hearing from someone that thinks Snyder is the tits.

How has he backed off in the last 7 years? Have you not been paying attention? What NFL people are you talking about? You can't look back 7 years ago and say of the Redskins. We were once there, habitual losers, cellar dwellers, under-achievers. And now we are here. a better. more stable place, but we're not. Not in a better place and not a whole lot different from 7 years ago really.

Last edited:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now Gruden has said, "Kirk was good but"...then didn't finish his real thought on KC but simply ended the beginning of the statement with, "in the end, we couldn't get over the hump at 7-9".

Not very promising comments from a QB whisperer who supposedly made KC.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now Gruden has said, "Kirk was good but"...then didn't finish his real thought on KC but simply ended the beginning of the statement with, "in the end, we couldn't get over the hump at 7-9".

Not very promising comments from a QB whisperer who supposedly made KC.

As I said, sounds like a man who wants to keep his job. And has seen how quickly people end up without a job when they directly go against Bruce Allen in Ashburn. Gruden would be stupid to come out and stake his tenure on the team keeping Kirk. The writing is on the wall that we probably wont keep him.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It mind sound like a guy who can't say "he was great" right now because the contracts are ready to begin.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont worry mitz we signed stephen morris today

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017...KC was ninth in completion percentage.
2016...eight
2015...first

In perspective, YPA
2017...ninth
2016...third
2015...eighth

Wait. I know. Our HOF WRs get open more further downfield than every other team in the NFL.

This is Dean’s alternate account. We all know it.

All the number you put up are all good cosmetic stats. I'm talking about winning big games!!!!!

[/QUOTE] This is Dean’s alternate account. We all know it.
Now I know you are tripping LOL. Here again we have an KC support that's trying to divert your attention away from the fact the Gruden and KC can't win big games.

We need a FO and coaching staff that will make this team work hard. Our team obviously doesn't want to work hard, especially in any kind of circumstances.