• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here is what I dislike about Osborne

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow now i've heard everything, Pelini a better coach than Osborne because of the situation. Hell Osborne would have taken this team all the way to the Rose bowl, without pulling 1 kids face mask or chewing out the refs or screaming fuck after he lost a game!!!!!

There you go cussing again. You hypocrite!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tell me do u you think Gill would ran off the field screaming Fuck, and not been serious reprimanded by everyone!!!!

How do you know Gill wouldn't have cussed and yelled "fuck"? After following the last regime, just about any coach may have turned into a cursing son of a gun.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If I wasn't having so much fun, I would put shady back on my ignore list again!

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is a joke. I suppose then we are all prejudice of every nationality that Bo isn't. Kind of ridiculous. I notice that Bo is not a red head or a blonde either. TO must not have wanted a fiery personality (oh sorry Bo has that) or the team to be coached by Dumb blondes.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is a joke. I suppose then we are all prejudice of every nationality that Bo isn't. Kind of ridiculous. I notice that Bo is not a red head or a blonde either. TO must not have wanted a fiery personality (oh sorry Bo has that) or the team to be coached by Dumb blondes.

shady showed told us his feelings early on by saying Osborne was a racist and every white person was a racist by agreeing with Osborne's pick for our head coach.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm the biggest racist you will find then, since I agree 100% with Osborne's choice of Pelini as the head coach.