• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help!

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got into an argument with a guy on another board, he challenged me to a pick um contest come bowl time. I 'm an NFL guy, There I'm 70% vs the spread, I don't do college football. Who here can help me?

I don't have the time to try and pick NFL and college. Any bowl game experts here?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got into an argument with a guy on another board, he challenged me to a pick um contest come bowl time. I 'm an NFL guy, There I'm 70% vs the spread, I don't do college football. Who here can help me?

I don't have the time to try and pick NFL and college. Any bowl game experts here?

Bowl season is usually so F'd up. I can usually pick the Big bowls at a high level, but the small bowls are so hard to pick. Are you doing straight up or spread?

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowl season is usually so F'd up. I can usually pick the Big bowls at a high level, but the small bowls are so hard to pick. Are you doing straight up or spread?

Vs the spread. I do pretty good in the NFL about 70%. But it's time consuming since I'm a trend/stat/history guy. I guess I could use the same methods/fundamentals.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick the teams that are more excited to be there. They usually win the smaller bowls.

this

also watch out for the game that should be a guaranteed win for a certain team...I've been hit by those the past few years

other than that unpredictible

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vs the spread. I do pretty good in the NFL about 70%. But it's time consuming since I'm a trend/stat/history guy. I guess I could use the same methods/fundamentals.

Yeah i used to do some betting, so I'm the same way, especially if its for . I agree w/ otger guys teams need to want to be there. If u got a team that thinks they should be in a more prestige bowl, most likely they will come out flat. And one more thing I usually see is if the game is supposed to be close usually it is a blowout favoring one team. But you can do trends, stats, records all day and it is only getting you so far in bowl season! Motivation I would say is key or revenge if the teams faced off before.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you can pick all nfl games at 70% ats what are you doing wasting time here?

you should be living the good life in the tropics.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Knew this guy was a troll since day 1.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I play three games a week, 110 to win a 100.

This week...

NO plus the points
Cinn and Denver minus the points.

I'm a light weight player, yep I play afraid to lose.