• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help Needed

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am going to be home over the new year holiday...

Anybody have tickets for the Jets game Dec 31st they need/want/would like to get rid of?

I've seen the Pats play at Sullivan, I've seen them at LP Field....never at Gillette.

Let me know, short of raping me or my kids, I would like to bring them to see a home game.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife works with guy who has season tickets. They're in the nosebleed sect. I think 357. He has 2 and I know he's not going to that game unless it means getting into the playoffs. Pretty sure you can get these for face value.

In all honesty.......wait until early December and see where the Pats are in the standings. If they've clinched, you can get really good seats much closer to the field for face or sometimes less than face.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am going to be home over the new year holiday...

Anybody have tickets for the Jets game Dec 31st they need/want/would like to get rid of?

I've seen the Pats play at Sullivan, I've seen them at LP Field....never at Gillette.

Let me know, short of raping me or my kids, I would like to bring them to see a home game.

www.stubhub.com:clap:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be there!
Section 136, essentially goal line.
Fricken stoked!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know if this will be Pats endzone 1st & 3rd?
Or 2nd & 4th?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on who wins the toss. If the Pats win the toss they'll defer and the Jets get to pick which end they want to defend first.

Weather forecast is brutal. High Temp of 14, low of 0. Wind will be between 14 and 20 MPH. Cjance of precipitation is 10% and the humidity will be around 70%. The wind and temps will have the wind chill anywhere between 0 and -10 degrees. Wear your longjohns and mittens, not gloves.

Seriously.......stop at Walmart the day before. Go to the camping section and pick up a dozen hand warmers and/or foot warmers. When I take my grand kids anywhere cold I buy a bag full. I let them use them and when they start to fade I use them and give the kids new ones. For $20 or less you can be absolutely sure the kids will be warm all day.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on who wins the toss. If the Pats win the toss they'll defer and the Jets get to pick which end they want to defend first.

Weather forecast is brutal. High Temp of 14, low of 0. Wind will be between 14 and 20 MPH. Cjance of precipitation is 10% and the humidity will be around 70%. The wind and temps will have the wind chill anywhere between 0 and -10 degrees. Wear your longjohns and mittens, not gloves.

Seriously.......stop at Walmart the day before. Go to the camping section and pick up a dozen hand warmers and/or foot warmers. When I take my grand kids anywhere cold I buy a bag full. I let them use them and when they start to fade I use them and give the kids new ones. For $20 or less you can be absolutely sure the kids will be warm all day.
I second all of this. Mittens are key and slightly over sized are best. They don't need to be expensive, just well insulated. Ocean State Joblots is a good place to find cheap mittens.

Layered socks are key too, and make sure they are not tight. Layered clothing in general is a good rules, and like the mittens are sockes, loose fitting with a wind breaker outshell.

Lastly, with temps that low...Full face ski masks. Dress right and it will be fun. Dress wrong and you'll wish you weren't there.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I was prepping with hand/foot warmers...fricken pansies in TN use them when it's 30...

This is great info BK, Thanks for sharing.
I wish I had time to stop in Manchester to see that Taj Mahal/Mancave of yours that your always inviting us all to.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second all of this. Mittens are key and slightly over sized are best. They don't need to be expensive, just well insulated. Ocean State Joblots is a good place to find cheap mittens.

Layered socks are key too, and make sure they are not tight. Layered clothing in general is a good rules, and like the mittens are sockes, loose fitting with a wind breaker outshell.

Lastly, with temps that low...Full face ski masks. Dress right and it will be fun. Dress wrong and you'll wish you weren't there.

Yeah...my kids will remember this one!!!
Surprised them last night with new suitcase with the flight/game tickets inside. New down coats arrived this week.
They're Tennessee kids. They'll be cold.

My wife and I, well, we grew up in North eastern VT. We're not rookies.

Just got tired of shoveling snow.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had time to stop in Manchester to see that Taj Mahal/Mancave of yours that your always inviting us all to.

I'm dead serious. If you have a half day or a full day and you want to come up, I'll PM you my phone number. Call me and I'll give you directions. It's easier than blow drying your hair.

I also just finished a full bath off the Man Cave. No running up and down the stairs to go pee in the middle of good game.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. Last week I installed a 65" 4K Ultra High Def TV in the cave. I think I saw a pimple burst on one of the Bills cheeks yesterday.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dead serious. If you have a half day or a full day and you want to come up, I'll PM you my phone number. Call me and I'll give you directions. It's easier than blow drying your hair.

I also just finished a full bath off the Man Cave. No running up and down the stairs to go pee in the middle of good game.

I'd love to come see you and some of the guys. My daughter's wedding this year made me commit to not spending any money this year. I went to no games this year. No travels since.

Now next year. It would be fun to get a bunch of SportsHoopla friends together.....