• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help me get All Star Game tickets!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone!

you guys want to help me check off a bucketlist item?

register for the All Star Game lottery and sell me the tickets if you get selected!

MLB All-Star Week Tickets

kthxbai

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The easier way would be to try out for a team, be real good at playing and get selected by the manager or possibly by fan vote.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty hippie liberal, get your own damn tickets!!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Omar would have to win multiple tickets for him to go. His fat ass wouldn't fit in ONE seat.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone!

you guys want to help me check off a bucketlist item?

register for the All Star Game lottery and sell me the tickets if you get selected!

MLB All-Star Week Tickets

kthxbai

They only give you one ticket to the game if you win!!! I registered, if I win you may have my stuff!!!

Tickets for MLB All-Star Week events will be sold in connection with this MLB All-Star Week Ticket Strip Purchase Opportunity as "strips" only. Each 2018 MLB All-Star Week ticket strip ("MLB All-Star Week Ticket Strip" or "Ticket Strip(s)") includes the following:

• One (1) ticket for All-Star Sunday at Nationals Park featuring Sirius XM All-Star Futures Game and All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
  • One (1) ticket for Gatorade All-Star Workout Day at Nationals Park featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby
  • One (1) ticket for the MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard® at Nationals Park
  • Two (2) tickets valid for all five (5) days of the 2018 MLB All-Star FanFest at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center
  • One (1) Official 2018 MLB All-Star Game commemorative program

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They only give you one ticket to the game if you win!!! I registered, if I win you may have my stuff!!!

Tickets for MLB All-Star Week events will be sold in connection with this MLB All-Star Week Ticket Strip Purchase Opportunity as "strips" only. Each 2018 MLB All-Star Week ticket strip ("MLB All-Star Week Ticket Strip" or "Ticket Strip(s)") includes the following:

• One (1) ticket for All-Star Sunday at Nationals Park featuring Sirius XM All-Star Futures Game and All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
  • One (1) ticket for Gatorade All-Star Workout Day at Nationals Park featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby
  • One (1) ticket for the MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard® at Nationals Park
  • Two (2) tickets valid for all five (5) days of the 2018 MLB All-Star FanFest at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center
yea, that's super shitty. Guess I am going alone if I win and that is dumb.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is pretty freakin' dumb ... It's in Washington DC, maybe you can hang out with the Donald!!!
I didn't know that included watching **** flicks.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell are you going to do with one ticket? Seriously. What a joke.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't win the lottery.