• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heels Hoops Fans

rmedaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the longer he waits.....the more it points to kentucky......he is awesome......hope he picks UNC

heelfan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long does Wiggins have to declare? Dragging it out like this is ridiculous! Still holding out hope he sees UNC as his best option to get a lot of minutes in addition to having a chance to make a deep run in tournament. Sure he could win it all at UK, but he'd be a part-time player just like everybody on that team will be. Kansas lost too much to be considered a contender and FSU was a one-year wonder.

Think a big shout out to Danny Green for his performance in last night's game would be appropriate...6 of 9 from behind the arc in a big comeback win from down 16 with four-minutes to play! It was a helluva night in the NBA!!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Miami was also a one-year wonder?

heelfan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do. Losing 5 seniors and Larkin!! They'll be lucky to win 6 ACC games next season.

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins should announce for UK by the end of next week. I would.ve loved to get that kid, but the pressure to go to UK is immense.

Going back to Meeks, it's hard to gauge anything from an all star game. They're nothing more than a one on one battle with no defense. Meeks will be fine. My only question is whether or not he'd be able to go 20 minutes a night with his conditioning.

As far as McDonald being the talk of summer ball last year, I remember a kid by the name of Justin Watts being Jordanesque during summer ball. We all know how he turned out.

shoktart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Using your theory then all the teams in America should just vote Kentucky the national title and just cancel the season.

Yes they should. Especially since I agree with the previous poster that the pressure for Wiggins to go to Kentucky is immense. That's why it's taking so long for him to announce his decision. I think if it were really up to him he would go somewhere else so he could really shine. But these days it's almost expected that all the best recruits HAVE to go to Kentucky or you are considered an idiot. He'll go. And Kentucky will dominate.

Kentucky won't win the championship every single year. But no one thought they would last year. It does take a combination of a stellar recruiting class combined with some experienced returners. That's exactly what Kentucky will have. It's the perfect storm.

If Wiggins joins Kentucky, not only with their recruiting class be TWICE as good as any prior recruiting class in the history of SPORTS!!!!!, but there is no possible way they will not win the championship, and do so going undefeated and winning by double digits in every single contest.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they should. Especially since I agree with the previous poster that the pressure for Wiggins to go to Kentucky is immense. That's why it's taking so long for him to announce his decision. I think if it were really up to him he would go somewhere else so he could really shine. But these days it's almost expected that all the best recruits HAVE to go to Kentucky or you are considered an idiot. He'll go. And Kentucky will dominate.

Kentucky won't win the championship every single year. But no one thought they would last year. It does take a combination of a stellar recruiting class combined with some experienced returners. That's exactly what Kentucky will have. It's the perfect storm.

If Wiggins joins Kentucky, not only with their recruiting class be TWICE as good as any prior recruiting class in the history of SPORTS!!!!!, but there is no possible way they will not win the championship, and do so going undefeated and winning by double digits in every single contest.

Who is this Wiggins guy, Michael Jordan the second?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he aint Michael Jordan we are going to need 5 great players to win a title. Or at least 4.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's debatable. A lot of people thought State would be good this year because they were talented.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's debatable. A lot of people thought State would be good this year because they were talented.

Takes more than just raw talent. The Lakers have found out the hard way. 4 and out.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes more than just raw talent. The Lakers have found out the hard way. 4 and out.

That's my point. Kentucky's not guaranteed anything. They'll be favorites but i wouldn't bet my house on them to win before the season starts.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point. Kentucky's not guaranteed anything. They'll be favorites but i wouldn't bet my house on them to win before the season starts.

Yes, sir. 5 somewhat better than average players who gel together real well can beat anybody in the country on any given day. Butler would be a good example of that, I think.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I'm a little tired of all the speculation. I don't know why, just because he is using all the time allotted to decide that means the pressure to go to Kentucky is increasing. The early signing period ends May 15th, so we should know by then. Other than that I really don't think anyone knows what he is going to do other than himself and maybe his family. If he goes to Kentucky, so be it. I'll cheer just as much for UNC with or without Wiggins. Wiggins does not guarantee a Championship for anyone.

shoktart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Wiggins does not guarantee a Championship for anyone.

I agree with that if he goes to UNC, Kansas or Florida State.

However, if he goes to Kentucky, it will simply cement what was practically guaranteed without him.

The only way college basketball is interesting next year is if Wiggins goes to UNC.

The Heels with Wiggins is the only team that could potentially beat Kentucky next year.

shoktart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Or the next Harrison Barnes, meaning he might not even have the most impact on the his college team.

It gets a little irritating when people don't know what they are talking about. Andrew Wiggins is not a run of the mill highly touted high school athlete. He has nothing in common with Harrison Barnes other than the fact that he is considering UNC.

If you want to make comparisons to Andrew Wiggins be sure to pick transcendent athletes that practically redefine the sport they are so good. Think M.J., Kobe, Lebron, Durant.

Wiggins is not a "prospect". He is a sure thing. With even more hype than Durant had.

Jabari Parker is one of the best prospects to come around in years. And yet he's not even the top prospect this year. THAT'S how good Wiggins is.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duke_uncpost.jpg

OH NO DON'T TELL ME WE LOST TO NORTH CAROLINA AGAIN!!!

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!