• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat vs Pacers ECF

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody is beating the Heat when they are playing like this.

Nobody said that the Pacers were not good but the fact is that series never should have gone 6 except the Heat played horribly and the Pacers played out of their mind.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all you Heat fans, I suppose Congratulations are in order, so

CONGRATS!

But remember the next time I tell you your opponent is tougher than you think that I just might be right!

Good luck against the Spurs. I expect that one to go at least 6 games.

When you get to the conference finals and the nba finals, it's supposed to be tough.

I hope for both teams to be 100% healthy and may the best team win.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody said that the Pacers were not good but the fact is that series never should have gone 6 except the Heat played horribly and the Pacers played out of their mind.

It would be nice to see the Heat play games 1 & 2 with the same sense of urgency we saw yesterday. If we go up 2-0, you can start making parade plans.
Anything but that and were in for a dog fight.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i don't know about THAT assessment. "playing out of their minds?" really? once again you sell the Pacers short. truth to tell it should be the Pacers moving on. cut down those turnovers and leave Hibbert in on a couple of possessions and this would be an entirely different outcome. gotta love Heat fans. STILL think they're invincible...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disagree!! The Pacers played their game and forced the Heat to spend much of the series playing their style!!

I'll grant that D-Wade being hurt didn't help Miami's cause, but the Pacers are a team that is built to be a bad matchup for the Heat!! They are strong in the middle, which is Miami's weakness, and they play strong perimeter defense.

The difference in the series was twofold!! The biggest difference was turnovers!! The Pacers turned the ball over far too much and in the end, it was their undoing!!

The other difference was experience, particularly in game 7!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs/Heat is the proverbial "too close too call" for me right now!! The Spurs experience and coaching advantage give them an excellent shot and they were unbelievably efficient vs. Memphis!!

However, I wonder about the trouble they had with the Warriors!!

As for "rust vs. rest"!! I don't really buy into that because if the Spurs win game 1, then they were "well rested" and if they lose, they were "rusty"!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trouble is that the Heat don't always play "like this."

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs aint perfect, either. So you can stop beating your head every now and then. :lol: