• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heard this stat this morning

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this one today. Lions 2-0 and in first place.
I wasnt chortling at all. However make whatever comments you guys like. You know the division runs through GB until proven otherwise...

Lions look solid though so I expect playoffs for them this year, whether division or WC

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt chortling at all. However make whatever comments you guys like. You know the division runs through GB until proven otherwise...

Lions look solid though so I expect playoffs for them this year, whether division or WC

I know, but I was not going to give up a chance to be snarky.

I dont think it is so much the Lions stepping forward as it is everyone else stepping back mostly do to injuries. Nobody in the NFC scares me at this point though. Atlanta is on a mission this year for sure.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, but I was not going to give up a chance to be snarky.

I dont think it is so much the Lions stepping forward as it is everyone else stepping back mostly do to injuries. Nobody in the NFC scares me at this point though. Atlanta is on a mission this year for sure.
The Atlanta offense is legit. Their defense is very fast. The key to beating them is not making mistakes and hope to get them at home in the playoffs

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Atlanta offense is legit. Their defense is very fast. The key to beating them is not making mistakes and hope to get them at home in the playoffs

Then it starts by beating them in Detroit this Sunday. The dirty birds will be without the safety of their own nest. For the Lions to go far they have to win every home game and split the road games. So far, one win under each circumstance. This weekend will say a lot about how legitimate the Lions in 2017.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Falcons

Reactions: Rob

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash