• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heads up on the trolls from ESPN

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of 'nice' photos on the sides.
Was trying to put one up of The Split but man, it looks like I have to compress it to such a small pic it becomes too small.
Might be me as I am not the sharpest around.
Just ask any SF fan ;-)

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way guys, if nobody has told you there is a way to ignore specific users on SportsHoopla. I'm not sure exactly how to do it since I haven't used that feature yet, you can ask GoldenSpur or Misk they probably know how to do it, or you can figure it out in the User CP menu where I imagine that option is located.

Might come in handy if you want to venture into the 49ers board and avoid the guys you didn't like from ESPN. Although you'll still see them if someone quotes them, so at that point you'll just have to be the bigger man.

For instance, I'm pretty sure doublejive needs to ignore dredinis, haha.

Damn it three, you are killin' me here! Lol

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, those damn trolls drove us away. The funny part will be once all of the real posters get fed up and bail out...who will the trolls troll?

yes-fight-fight.gif

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it three, you are killin' me here! Lol

Hey, didn't mean to throw you under the bus on the Seahawks board, haha. I just noticed that you were like hey welcome aboard and that doublejive guy was like, I remember you... Go fuck yourself... haha. So I just used that as an example.

I'm pretty sure I know where that guy is coming from, you get trolled that badly by a few fans and it kind of gets to the point where any fan of that team is unwelcome. With that said I'm probably going to stop posting here cause I think these guys need a cool-off period from ESPN.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
birds, it's all cool. this is a fresh beginning.
Fire away my man.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard to Sportshoopla, I felt sorry for the Seahawk fans with all the trolls over there, I would go on and try to talk but got caught in the crossfire. I was aps510 on ESPN, hope you have better luck over here and delete the trolling. It NEVER goes on in the 49er board over here, which as you can tell, is huge.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yossarian or should i say aps510 , I'm sure we'll have better luck here keeping trolls out. It was getting kind of bitter on ESPN. 49ers posters got lumped together by some of us. I know I lumped them together.

Amazing how many of the old gang has moved over.