• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heads up on the trolls from ESPN

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right !! dkmightyhammer ! A big welcome for you. More and more ESPN posters coming abroad. Combine them with the CBS and yahoo posters and we should have one great broad!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupers upset we are leaving

That little prick,it's him and that Juice,joey whatever new name he has are why we are leaving.

I cannot believe that he cares about us coming here all he did for months,years was disrupt any conversation we had,we couldn't even go over a good signing with our team and evaluate it without him and a few fucking assholes coming in there starting some bullshit.

I am so done with looking at his posts.

sorry for my language,but you wouldn't believe what we had to put up with DAILY! for soo long.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of always being right,thats him now,the kid never stops,trust me he will be here.

He needs mental help imo.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mods can delete this,i just had to get it off my chest.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Mods! He'll be sneakier on his next attempt.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'm looking forward to talking Seahawks football and to what could be the best season in team history.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, welcome to the SportsHoopla.

We've had a weird influx of people this past week. The more the merrier.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'm looking forward to talking Seahawks football and to what could be the best season in team history.

Might have agreed with you before the schedule came out. Going 11-5 again would still be huge with as many tough road games as they have.

On the flip side, if they come out of that schedule winning the west they will be as battle tested as any team in the playoffs. So who knows.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That little prick,it's him and that Juice,joey whatever new name he has are why we are leaving.

I cannot believe that he cares about us coming here all he did for months,years was disrupt any conversation we had,we couldn't even go over a good signing with our team and evaluate it without him and a few fucking assholes coming in there starting some bullshit.

I am so done with looking at his posts.

sorry for my language,but you wouldn't believe what we had to put up with DAILY! for soo long.

I don't mean to laugh, but, :lol:. That sounds so familiar to the ESPN trolls that made most of the 49ers fans from ESPN come here 2 yrs ago... they were so addicted to disrupting every conversation that they got angry when posters were recruited to SportsHoopla and tried many times to keep disrupting our conversations here. Even went so far as to pose as fans of other teams.

Then they just went back to ESPN and proclaimed themselves the winners, and they're welcome to their spoils... and the rotten troll infestation that is ESPN forums. :suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just know that ESPN is gonna have a serious problem on its hands if more and more of its users abandon the forums due to excessive trolling. Each team's forum is gonna start to look like the NFL General board looks and I think we all know what happens there. It's a problem of either not enough mods to handle all the trolling or too many lazy mods. Anyway, I'm done talking about the trolls over there. We're all over here now with a much better group of mods, so trolls should be a thing of the past.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to all the Seattle fans that migrated from ESPN. Finally we can talk about football intelligently without trolls. I am a Niner fan (fadedconscience21 on ESPN board) but have ZERO interest in trolling. If you come with respect, you will see that you will easily get it in kind. If you see any trolls, you will find that the mods are great at removing the vermin. Glad to have you all aboard.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to all the Seattle fans that migrated from ESPN. Finally we can talk about football intelligently without trolls. I am a Niner fan (fadedconscience21 on ESPN board) but have ZERO interest in trolling. If you come with respect, you will see that you will easily get it in kind. If you see any trolls, you will find that the mods are great at removing the vermin. Glad to have you all aboard.

I remember you,your an asshole in my book but hey welcome.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im half and half with that dred but if I was to say ,yah he is a jerk.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went along with the trolls so.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He like many trolls only fixated on certain things,you can spot them easy.