• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Head coaching situation thread

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s maddening, isn’t it? Our expectations as fans are so high. I’ve been critical as well. But the coaching staff and players have responded in the face of adversity. At this point I had us predicted to be 7-3 and we’re now 8-2. Not bad. Now we move onto Air Force. Time to get the money off our back.

It's been something else, in just minutes Harsin came from me calling for his firing to a hero

glad to see us fight back, especially from the deficits we faced, we didn't seem built for it but we made it happen

if we can finally beat Air Force next week we can finally bury this thread

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell did Boise sneak into the college football playoff rankings? I damn near fell out of my chair when I saw that.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell did Boise sneak into the college football playoff rankings? I damn near fell out of my chair when I saw that.

We are in this week, but we do play AF this week, so it could be short lived

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are in this week, but we do play AF this week, so it could be short lived

I too am rather stunned, especially with their hatred of the group of 5

Maybe they think Troy is very good because they beat LSU and LSU is ranked 20th despite a loss to Troy being one of the three.

Unfortunately Pitman is correct though, likely short lived with Air Force up but I consider this enough to keep our top 25 streak alive

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread officially looks stupid now

and I am very glad it does

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread officially looks stupid now

and I am very glad it does

even more stupid now

well down Harsin :salute::salute:

from looking like the worst year of his coaching year to the best job he's done yet

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this thread still relates to this, but now we sit and hope that none of our coaches get taken, I feel like as the year went on they really figured out their roles and got very comfortable in them

Not related to this thread but I really don't care

wow Leighton Vander Esch is an incredible player, NFL scouts are aware of him of course, but I also don't know if his incredible play was noticed early enough for him to be a top pick, if he comes back and plays well he very well could be a first rounder

this is something big for next year to keep him around he is huge for our defense and is a player we need especially for the game against Oklahoma State