• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have To Say Redskins Have No Idea What They Are Doing

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be good players cut after the draft and June first cuts ..p.s watch ilb Mckinzy video we got him on ps

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for anyone.

Which RB in free agency would you like brought in?
Which ILB would you like brought in?
Aren't almost all the safeties still available in FA?

Look Bruce can get hit by a bus and I'm ok with that but if they spend money it's horrible contracts,if they don't spend money their clueless.

There is nothing they do that makes anyone here not bitch

I really don’t like any RB left in FA. If I had to choose one, Orleans Darkwa.

ILB has to be Christian Jones. He is the only young one I see with potential and can push Mason Foster.

Very few safeties have been taken but the only one that interests me is Tre Boston.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cards have no idea what they are doing stop with the skins bashing go bash the cards or jets what a stupid trade

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except this is the Redskins board. Why would we be discussing the Cards or Jets?
Because there doing stupid stuff way beyond what skins have done and other teams have did worse also ..skinsdad and you think the best why to win is draft a player and keep him till he retires

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In theory gekeko and skindad would have kept rg3 because he was not past his prime and still young

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing we can bash the FO for is not making up grades to are front 7 and maybe tell gruden you need a better OC because your play calling is bad .. but understand last report I got was skins still got 24 million and we can still get players or extend a player contract if that player wants to but it won't happen because Kirk you love king changed the game all players or almost all players will use king Kirk FA handbook so if you get mad because sheriff demands 13-16 million don't blame redskins for cutting him blame king Kirk aka fucktard aka douchenoodle .. Mic drop coach out

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing we can bash the FO for is not making up grades to are front 7 and maybe tell gruden you need a better OC because your play calling is bad .. but understand last report I got was skins still got 24 million and we can still get players or extend a player contract if that player wants to but it won't happen because Kirk you love king changed the game all players or almost all players will use king Kirk FA handbook so if you get mad because sheriff demands 13-16 million don't blame redskins for cutting him blame king Kirk aka fucktard aka douchenoodle .. Mic drop coach out

Hey coach you dropped something. It smells like ass. What was the mic doing up there? Oh, I get it. You were talking out of your ass.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there doing stupid stuff way beyond what skins have done and other teams have did worse also ..skinsdad and you think the best why to win is draft a player and keep him till he retires

first dumb statement . i said quite clearly you draft and develop players and keep them through their primes and cut them right before they decline . doesnt get any clearer then that

In theory gekeko and skindad would have kept rg3 because he was not past his prime and still young

another dumb statement because the guys i mentioned all proved they can play well and start for us and other NFL teams . they werent busts like RG3

now that , that is out of the way i have been on record as saying if you are going to gamble , gamble on youth referring to the richardson signing . the numbers on his contract are pretty good so i would say that was a decent move .

the next move resigning brown for the price we got him at (cheaper then hitchens ) was very good

the trade was awful , 2 good young resources for a 34 year old qb just doesnt cut the mustard .

we have time during FA before OTA's and such after the draft to fill some holes so i am not worried about that . what should be an issue is our abysmal record of actually having the FA's and trades work out

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So draft players till 28 no matter the cost keep them to 28 ..it does not cut skinsdad mustard ,

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never mention the cost to keep that said player MURPHY got what 7 mill a year you would have sign Kirk and MURPHY that's 37 million total we did not even have that much cap

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never mention the cost to keep that said player MURPHY got what 7 mill a year you would have sign Kirk and MURPHY that's 37 million total we did not even have that much cap

Coach...that isn’t how it works.

KC will count 24 million against the Vikings cap this season. He counted that much against our cap last season. When you go in good faith to your own, you typically sign them at a lower cost.

Trent Murphy will count less than 5 million against the 49ers cap this season.

So it would have cost 29 million to keep those two and that is at what they signed for. Had we gone to them in December, it likely would have been less.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So draft players till 28 no matter the cost keep them to 28 ..it does not cut skinsdad mustard ,
coach you dont just let your assets walk that you develop so someone else can reap the rewards . TM Long BB were resignable and they werent cost prohibitive . ones who arent good you let walk

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those players are not good enough

Ok then who the hell did we sign that will replace them? If they wait any longer all that will be left is Backups and Scrubs and they don't have enough draft picks to fix this team

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa! Brining in P. Richardson is not a upgrade? Signing back Brown was huge. You seriously thought that BB,TM,Grant, and Long would have been brought back here?

As far as starters the only holes are NT and LG. Backup holes are RB, S, OG/C, and CB.

Well Breeland and Grant both failed their physicals & voided their deals. This is not to say that they won't sign another contract soon & contribute elsewhere (Grant already well on his way to signing w/ another team). However - it does indicate that there were possible concerns w/ both players so I would not jump too hard on the Skins for this one (just pointing something out say please don't portray me as president of Snyder/Allen fan club - I hate both of them).

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the cards have no idea what they are doing stop with the skins bashing go bash the cards or jets what a stupid trade

No one gives a shit about the Cards or the Jets. Hell, I wish I didn't give a shit about the Skins.

Put the crack pipe down. This FO has a worst record than the Vinny "The Rat, Yes Man" Cerrato FO. And yet here you cats are crawling up Allen's ass saying he's ballin as a GM. He's not ballin. He's a contract/capologist man. He's not a fuckin talent evaluator/personnel man. Daniel Snyder might be better at talent evaluating than Allen's monkey ass.

And as for your stupid fuckin scenario involving Schreff. Players aren't fuckin fans, they're employees. Its not their job to give hometown deals to the teams that draft them just cuz the fans of that team would like them to. And had your boy Bruce handled the Kirk Cousins situation the correct way at some point, like a competent GM would've. Instead of droppin the ball every chance he got. Than panicking and making a stupid ass trade for Alex Smith (just to pay him a boat load of money) Kirk isn't in position to ask for and get the first fully guaranteed contract in NFL history.

Don't hate the player, hate the game, homey. Unfortunately for us (Redskins fans) we had a fuckin idiot in Allen playing the game for us and that's why we once again got the short end of the stick.