• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have To Say Redskins Have No Idea What They Are Doing

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean WTF are they doing we haven't upgraded any position in free agency and the first 2 rounds will not fix this team Bruce Allen needs to go!!!!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Aside from Richardson, who's more potential than promise, the Skins seems to be adding by subtracting.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean WTF are they doing we haven't upgraded any position in free agency and the first 2 rounds will not fix this team Bruce Allen needs to go!!!!

Whoa! Brining in P. Richardson is not a upgrade? Signing back Brown was huge. You seriously thought that BB,TM,Grant, and Long would have been brought back here?

As far as starters the only holes are NT and LG. Backup holes are RB, S, OG/C, and CB.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa! Brining in P. Richardson is not a upgrade? Signing back Brown was huge. You seriously thought that BB,TM,Grant, and Long would have been brought back here?

As far as starters the only holes are NT and LG. Backup holes are RB, S, OG/C, and CB.

sorry Richardson is potential so we have no clue on him and we still need Starters for RB,LG,NT,ILB,CB,FS

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry Richardson is potential so we have no clue on him and we still need Starters for RB,LG,NT,ILB,CB,FS

Richardson is the deep threat that we desperately needed. RB starter could be the draft or Perine. LG, I agree. NT, I agree. ILB the starters are Foster and Brown same as last year.????????? CB its Norman and Dunbar(If Moreau plays well he will be the 2nd CB). FS is Niicklson

Like I said before we need two starters

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying Richardson is the deep threat we needed but last year was his somewhat breakout year and it still wasn't that great and other then Brown our ILB situation sucked plain and simple and we desperately need an upgrade at RB we have to get a starting LG,NT and a FS and beyond the first 2 rounds we are screwed this team will be no better then last year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look you all loved allen when he traded for smith and further hurt the team by giving up resources he didnt need to

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hold on...we are happy with our starting RB? We are happy with our starting safeties? We are happy with our starting ILBs? We are happy with our starting WRs? We are happy with our starting corners?

Honestly, the largest homer post ever.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson is the deep threat that we desperately needed.

Are you closing your eyes and clicking your heels 3 times when you say that? I hear it won't come true unless you do it like that.

RB starter could be the draft or Perine.

Or you could use another one of your wishes. You get 3 as I understand it.

LG, I agree. NT, I agree. ILB the starters are Foster and Brown same as last year.????????? CB its Norman and Dunbar(If Moreau plays well he will be the 2nd CB). FS is Niicklson

Like I said before we need two starters

The way you post, its almost like you don't live in the real world or have wiped away last year completely from your memory. Sure, if we get a legit interior DL Brown and Foster will be just fine in run defense. Norman will be alright and maybe even better if he can stop dropping easy INTs. Dunbar (shown a little something) Moreau (I think he has talent, but its yet to show) and Nicholson (right now I see him as a defensive version of Jordan Reed) has some talent.

You got a least 4 players named who you act as if they are gonna be legitimate starters with no worry whatsoever. How do you do that?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you closing your eyes and clicking your heels 3 times when you say that? I hear it won't come true unless you do it like that.

The way you post, its almost like you don't live in the real world or have wiped away last year completely from your memory. Sure, if we get a legit interior DL Brown and Foster will be just fine in run defense. Norman will be alright and maybe even better if he can stop dropping easy INTs. Dunbar (shown a little something) Moreau (I think he has talent, but its yet to show) and Nicholson (right now I see him as a defensive version of Jordan Reed) has some talent.

You got a least 4 players named who you act as if they are gonna be legitimate starters with no worry whatsoever. How do you do that?

It is possible that he's using rule 18, line 6 of the unpublished "This is how I build 'em" Bruce Allen Guide on team building, which states: "Oh shit, right about now, we have no other choice." :D

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dean is the founder, and only member, of the Bruce Allen Fan Club. Why, I have no idea.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins best option is to trade down in the 1st round now to get more picks since they have done nothing in free agency

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for anyone.

Which RB in free agency would you like brought in?
Which ILB would you like brought in?
Aren't almost all the safeties still available in FA?

Look Bruce can get hit by a bus and I'm ok with that but if they spend money it's horrible contracts,if they don't spend money their clueless.

There is nothing they do that makes anyone here not bitch

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iu

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you are a real nut. The starters I named are going to be our starters. Not saying Richardson is going to be our deep threat is just crazy. We are spending wisely. You are negative and way off. I explained what we needed and what we have. simple as that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for anyone.

Which RB in free agency would you like brought in?
Which ILB would you like brought in?
Aren't almost all the safeties still available in FA?

Look Bruce can get hit by a bus and I'm ok with that but if they spend money it's horrible contracts,if they don't spend money their clueless.

There is nothing they do that makes anyone here not bitch

a lot of haters on this board. I think we are doing fine. Not overpaying and brining back our #1 key guy.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of haters on this board. I think we are doing fine. Not overpaying and brining back our #1 key guy.

Yep. As coach said (I believe), we will sign some FAs and go at it a little more meticulously than some...Wait on some other good options to become available, spending our money a bit more wisely.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. As coach said (I believe), we will sign some FAs and go at it a little more meticulously than some...Wait on some other good options to become available, spending our money a bit more wisely.

Of course. We are doing a great job. Not overpaying and brought back or #1 guy in Brown.