• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have the Ravens found Flacco's replacement?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent wise it's RG3 by a mile but health wise I think Laundry has a slight edge. A healthy RG3 would trump Laundry by a country mile BUT talent does no good if it can't stay on the field.

Agreed, that pretty much goes w/o saying...much like Tomlin is looking for McD to be more "available".

As a backup QB, I'm less concerned about RG3's durability, but my hope is he's finally figured out that he can't out run NFL DEFs and he's learned to use his athletic ability to buy time to throw...at the very least protect himself better.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take RG3 in that debate any day.

A lot of RG3's downfall was of his own doing, but the guy was an incredible talent...he just didn't get the time to learn how to play the position at this level so he did what he knew how to do when trouble presented itself.....run.

I have a hard time seeing this guys incredible talent over the fact that he is so injury prone it's not even funny. RG3 to me is the LAST guy I would want on my team especially because he missed an entire year after being injured.

Now, if we are just going by a strictly talent based discussion, it's RG3 all the way. But who's gonna stay healthy enough to play an entire year? It's Landry. But at the end of the day, give me someone else besides those two please! lol

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes zero sense to me.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and...the "why not kaepernick, this guys got shit knees" is starting.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time seeing this guys incredible talent over the fact that he is so injury prone it's not even funny. RG3 to me is the LAST guy I would want on my team especially because he missed an entire year after being injured.

Now, if we are just going by a strictly talent based discussion, it's RG3 all the way. But who's gonna stay healthy enough to play an entire year? It's Landry. But at the end of the day, give me someone else besides those two please! lol

I hear ya, but I stand pat...I'd rather have RG3 as a back up to Ben than Landry...so we agree to disagree on that one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take RG3 in that debate any day.

A lot of RG3's downfall was of his own doing, but the guy was an incredible talent...he just didn't get the time to learn how to play the position at this level so he did what he knew how to do when trouble presented itself.....run.

Well that and his dad

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that and his dad

Yep...I just think #2 overall...in the same class with Luck, there was a general feeling that this guy was a plug and play player but there were enough doubters out there for me to think that he wasn't ready to come in and save the ship right away.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...I just think #2 overall...in the same class with Luck, there was a general feeling that this guy was a plug and play player but there were enough doubters out there for me to think that he wasn't ready to come in and save the ship right away.
I'm glad he went to the Ravens:lol:

Seriously though he's not a bad back-up.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name for me the pro days Kaep has participated in. How about the try outs he has had with a team. Prove to me he has asked for a tryout with a team and was rejected, and not a single college would let him throw an their pro day.

JFF threw at TWO pro days. RG3 had a team workout. Kaep has done jack shit except run his cock-holster about no one making an offer to him, despite the last time he was on the field he sucked. He seems to think his body of work should get him a roster spot without putting in any effort to show he has skills still.

Oh so now Pro days are what we are using to see if a player wants to come back? How in the hell is he supposed to try out for a team, if the team isn't interesting in him? I don't have to prove shit because I'm not the one out here making up lies like I know what's going on behind the scenes. It's dumbasses like you who say things like he isn't putting in any effort with no proof.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blackballed...aka acting like an entitled asshat who expects offers to just roll in despite him opting out of his last contract after having a shit year, and never once doing anything to showcase what he still has. Yeah he's "blackballed". :L

Yes, blackballed! Blackballed because the owners are signing guys who are way worse than him in talent because they don't agree with his protest.

You really think Kaep isn't playing in the NFL because of football reasons? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a dumbass!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, blackballed! Blackballed because the owners are signing guys who are way worse than him in talent because they don't agree with his protest.

You really think Kaep isn't playing in the NFL because of football reasons? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a dumbass!

There's no question he's being blackballed, but much like Ray Rice...is it really unjust...by that I mean, can he still play?

Kaep to my knowledge wanted starter money and maybe finally is realizing that shipped has sailed....being a yr removed from the game I think it's pretty common for teams to want to see him throw...I think at this point he'll have to put it out there he's willing to be a back up and maybe taking this road that Manziel etc. are making that he really wants to play.

My thing with Kaep right now...I'm not real sure he really wants to play and is willing to be a back up. We're not hearing very much from Kaep.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question he's being blackballed, but much like Ray Rice...is it really unjust...by that I mean, can he still play?

Kaep to my knowledge wanted starter money and maybe finally is realizing that shipped has sailed....being a yr removed from the game I think it's pretty common for teams to want to see him throw...I think at this point he'll have to put it out there he's willing to be a back up and maybe taking this road that Manziel etc. are making that he really wants to play.

My thing with Kaep right now...I'm not real sure he really wants to play and is willing to be a back up. We're not hearing very much from Kaep.

See, the thing is, Nobody in Kaep's camp ever mentioned anything about money. In fact, they said there were no negotiations with any teams to even talk about money.

I think any chance Kaep had to get back in the league, went away when he sued the NFL.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that's the mistake Kaep's been making. He isn't speaking up, which leave everybody else to speculate.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering the 2 times he actually had "serious" discussions with a team it was Seattle and Baltimore, I seriously doubt he was demanding "starter" money. Neither one of those teams needed a starter. He's a renegade, not stupid.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably won't replace Flacco but should be a good mid level backup for the Ravens.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, the thing is, Nobody in Kaep's camp ever mentioned anything about money. In fact, they said there were no negotiations with any teams to even talk about money.

I think any chance Kaep had to get back in the league, went away when he sued the NFL.

IIRC DEN kicked the tires on Kaep LY and has serious interest, but the money was an issue.

Now that could be false news, but I did hear about that...now...I think his stance obviously has changed.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the 2 times he actually had "serious" discussions with a team it was Seattle and Baltimore, I seriously doubt he was demanding "starter" money. Neither one of those teams needed a starter. He's a renegade, not stupid.

Agreed...I think he now understands his market and is willing to play a back up role, but have you heard that from his camp?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC DEN kicked the tires on Kaep LY and has serious interest, but the money was an issue.

Now that could be false news, but I did hear about that...now...I think his stance obviously has changed.

And that is a team that potentially could have used a starter.....