• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be going out of the country for a week ( yes i know some of you are cheering lol ) for thanksgiving ( leaving Wednesday night) so i wont be here till hopefully the next Sunday after this coming Sunday that's if we can get a longer stay at Amalfi Coast in Italy. I want you all to have a great Thanksgiving no matter where you are or who you are with. Be good to all your friends and family and remember there is more to life than football. Chew slow talk more love much and above all else

GO HAWKS!!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be going out of the country for a week ( yes i know some of you are cheering lol ) for thanksgiving ( leaving Wednesday night) so i wont be here till hopefully the next Sunday after this coming Sunday that's if we can get a longer stay at Amalfi Coast in Italy. I want you all to have a great Thanksgiving no matter where you are or who you are with. Be good to all your friends and family and remember there is more to life than football. Chew slow talk more love much and above all else

GO HAWKS!!

Have fun in Italy.

About two years ago I spent 3 months in Rome, was an amazing time.

Hope you enjoy your thanksgiving as well.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO HAWKS!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and have a safe and fun trip!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO HAWKS!!
Sounds like a great holiday, enjoy.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a wonderful time in, Italy...

Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll as well...

I'll be with the In-Laws, whom I actually love to spend time with... That's a plus during the holidays...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting in Toronto Pearson airport, waiting for a connecting flight to Ottawa. Going to grey cup( Cfl's Superbowl). Got lucky leaving Victoria because forgot my wallet at home. Got to the gate 10 minutes after boarding was called. Slept most of the way.

Happy thanksgiving to you gentlemen.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO HAWKS!!

Enjoy brothen

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
happy-thanksgiving-animated-gif-47-2.gif

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Enjoy with your friends and family!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ottawa is nice and a little warm.

We are heading to the stadium for festivies after a drink