• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hate to be a dick...But Whiteside is a little overrated - Just Saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see just one or two links where legitimate analysts are comparing Whiteside to players considerably better than him or some praise that is over the top. Does that actually exist.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes every Heat fan knows this. Sorry but I find it hard to take anyone who barely watch my team opinion seriously. Making some stupid assumption when you don't watch a team play is pretty shitty. I'm almost certain he didn't watch the Heat tonight or last Saturday....and he won't watch tomorrow when they play Atlanta

So yea I really don't care about his opinion
No one cares about his opinion - They just think he's funny to listen to and nothing more

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were on Indiana or Denver you'd be singing a different tune.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted this thread to be an idiot troll. There's absolutely no other reason for it. If you needed to say that Whiteside was overrated, there's already a thread where Wiggy has been bloviating ad nauseum. You could have posted it there.

The sad thing about your trolling is that you suck at it and aren't entertaining.

Btw, why are you still here? You said as soon as your larping draft was over, you were leaving.

Are you a liar as well as a shitty troll?

If that's how you feel, then I won't comment any further on that matter after the following post. I simply love the sport of basketball and believe am entitled to express my opinions on my sport here. If my change of heart is such a burden on you, then I sincerely apologize.

Also, I can honestly I don't care as much about what Wiggy says as much as most most people think I do. I'm not on here 24/7 minding what he says. He and I are from different parts of the midwest and he is just one poster to me. Even though he and I share similar values in terms of rooting interests, I don't agree with him on absolutely everything.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were on Indiana or Denver you'd be singing a different tune.

Maybe, but both of my teams are running an extremely tight budget compared to most the league right now. I highly doubt the Pacers or Nuggets hand out the contract the Heat did to Whiteside.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see just one or two links where legitimate analysts are comparing Whiteside to players considerably better than him or some praise that is over the top. Does that actually exist.

It was not a website, dude. It was a simple TV graphic TNT showed the other night while your Lakers were playing.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not a website, dude. It was a simple TV graphic TNT showed the other night while your Lakers were playing.
You're talking the opinion of two people who between zero credibility and 0.1 credibility. Don't misunderstand me, I love to hear Barkley once in a while, but he's an ass, and he just doesn't really talk serious. The only thing that's worse than those two dudes were the power rankings that station used to do. For your analysis to take a foothold you would need to have seen more than one person in the entire sports media industry with a high opinion of Whiteside and I don't see it, because I like go by the stats - He does get a double double most of the time, but 17 ppg and 14 rpg is pretty good but not a Shaq O'neal caliber player. On the other hand -I haven't heard any one say he is either.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's how you feel, then I won't comment any further on that matter after the following post. I simply love the sport of basketball and believe am entitled to express my opinions on my sport here. If my change of heart is such a burden on you, then I sincerely apologize.

The bold word is your problem. This is a privately owned website. You aren't "entitled" to express anything. You are "allowed" to express your opinion as long as you abide by the rules of the site. One of which is, you can't be a shitty troll.

Also, don't flatter yourself into thinking you're anything to me. If you were that much of burden, you'd already be gone.

However, your "change of heart" does show that you lack honor.

Also, I can honestly I don't care as much about what Wiggy says as much as most most people think I do. I'm not on here 24/7 minding what he says. He and I are from different parts of the midwest and he is just one poster to me. Even though he and I share similar values in terms of rooting interests, I don't agree with him on absolutely everything.

If you're going to just make shit up. We have a thread for that too.

Let's Just Make Shit Up

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the thread should read "Since I love To be A Dick - Whiteside is over-rated"

Then it would be accurate

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bold word is your problem. This is a privately owned website. You aren't "entitled" to express anything. You are "allowed" to express your opinion as long as you abide by the rules of the site. One of which is, you can't be a shitty troll.

Also, don't flatter yourself into thinking you're anything to me. If you were that much of burden, you'd already be gone.

However, your "change of heart" does show that you lack honor.

If you're going to just make shit up. We have a thread for that too.

Let's Just Make Shit Up

BOOM!!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Barkley is a pea brain as well. How could TNT possibly dole out cash to employ such a numbskull?

a question that a whole BUNCH of people ask day after day...:L

Seriously dude, why do you care about Whiteside so much? He's not on your team. Who cares what Wiggy says?[/QUOTE]

it isn't about CARING about Whiteside more than the fact that you and Wiggy(ok. throw in Sir Charles too if it makes you feel better) are dead wrong. the guy's numbers speak for themselves. there's a REASON 6 teams offered the guy a max this last off-season...

as far as "who cares what Wiggy says", clearly YOU do. or this thread wouldn't even exist...

but hey, you HATE being a dick...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet half of the threads in fouled out belong to Cane who also got permanently banned and had to cry on @trojanfan12 mercy to let him back in. He Cane did you tell Trojan that you're going to have him removed as moderator yet? That is what you said behind his back on Facebook where you also said you told your girlfriend that you could not take her to her high school prom because you was afraid of what people would think

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least im haven't been dating 16 year olds like you Cane. I am glad you stopped before you got into trouble but I will match my past with yours any time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at least I haven't been stalking other men like your lover boy Handicappers. And then you have been crying in your smack down thread that no one likes you. LMAO

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside with 23 rebounds tonight. 9 on the offensive end. Sure you can't feel his impact on the game

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
78th
Whiteside with 23 rebounds tonight. 9 on the offensive end. Sure you can't feel his impact on the game
23 rebounds is an awesome game. And I guarantee you that your Miami Heat will be sniffing finals before Indiana sees daylight.