• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh vs Pete Finebaum

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Wamu -- this doesn't surprise me. I will give you a tip. You can watch the only games that matter for free on CBS every week. They get to hand pick the top game every week.

And it doesn't surprise me that you're not even a CFB fan. Just an overly biased Jimmy Jam homer. You fake ass CFB fan.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it doesn't surprise me that you're not even a CFB fan. Just an overly biased Jimmy Jam homer. You fake ass CFB fan.

Says the guy who doesn't know CBS hand picks the top games in the SEC and airs them weekly. That really hurts. :pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who doesn't know CBS hand picks the top games in the SEC and airs them weekly. That really hurts. :pound:

What exactly hurts? Unlike you I'm an all around CFB football fan. I can enjoy other games than only the ones hand picked for a prime time tv spot. You do realize there are other CFB teams outside of the top 25 don't you? Oh hell I forgot who I was yapping with. Of course you don't realize anything. All you wanna do is gargle Jimmy Jam's balls.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly hurts? Unlike you I'm an all around CFB football fan. I can enjoy other games than only the ones hand picked for a prime time tv spot. You do realize there are other CFB teams outside of the top 25 don't you? Oh hell I forgot who I was yapping with. Of course you don't realize anything. All you wanna do is gargle Jimmy Jam's balls.

So watching bottom feeders from the SEC makes you an "all around CFB fan"? I have a life and watching Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky isn't part of it. Nor will i waste my time watching Oregon State vs. Arizona.

If having a life means you aren't an all around football fan -- I'm pretty comfortable with my decision not to be one then. When the top games of each conference are aired on national TV -- you'd have to be a fool to pay for a channel to watch mediocre teams play.

Then again -- if I didn't have a life and I spent all day sitting around the house -- maybe I'd be just like you Wamu.:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So watching bottom feeders from the SEC makes you an "all around CFB fan"? I have a life and watching Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky isn't part of it. Nor will i waste my time watching Oregon State vs. Arizona.

If having a life means you aren't an all around football fan -- I'm pretty comfortable with my decision not to be one then. When the top games of each conference are aired on national TV -- you'd have to be a fool to pay for a channel to watch mediocre teams play.

Then again -- if I didn't have a life and I spent all day sitting around the house -- maybe I'd be just like you Wamu.:lol:

Funny you'd only mention the SECnetwork when I also have the BigTen & 12 Pack networks. They come in handy for CBB & even college baseball from time to time. So for me it's not just about CFB. It's also not about watching bottom feeders of any type on a regular basis. If there's a player on a bad team that's a great CFB football player I'll tune in & watch some of it.

And to think I spend all day sitting around watching CFB guess again. Just stick w/ your overly homeristic Jimmy Jam rants. It's really the only thing you know about CFB.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? You are getting up there with the poster who calls you a bandwagon fan because you've never went to an Alabama game.

There is more than 1 that do that, I think it's funny and try to feed them as much as possible.

But the fact of the matter is, you knew about this forum for years before you started posting in the college football section of it. And you didn't do so until Michigan had a decent year.

You didn't post here when Michigan sucked really bad, and you didn't show up until Michigan sucked, but had moral victories to cash in. That's bandwagon.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you'd only mention the SECnetwork when I also have the BigTen & 12 Pack networks. They come in handy for CBB & even college baseball from time to time. So for me it's not just about CFB. It's also not about watching bottom feeders of any type on a regular basis. If there's a player on a bad team that's a great CFB football player I'll tune in & watch some of it.

And to think I spend all day sitting around watching CFB guess again. Just stick w/ your overly homeristic Jimmy Jam rants. It's really the only thing you know about CFB.

Hey short bus -- tell us all about how you are an all around CFB fan, yet you don't know Oregon State and Arizona are from the PAC-12. Priceless.

And yes, without a doubt, if you spend your weekend watching bottom feeders, which is all you will get with those networks, you do not have a life. It doesn't make you an "all around CFB", it makes you lonely.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey short bus -- tell us all about how you are an all around CFB fan, yet you don't know Oregon State and Arizona are from the PAC-12. Priceless.

And yes, without a doubt, if you spend your weekend watching bottom feeders, which is all you will get with those networks, you do not have a life. It doesn't make you an "all around CFB", it makes you lonely.

You really are a special kind of jackass. Show me where I said I didn't know Arizona & Oregon State are in the 12 Pack. More typical made-up bullshit from you. You only watch UofM football & that's it. Like I said earlier, you're a fake ass CFB fan.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is more than 1 that do that, I think it's funny and try to feed them as much as possible.

But the fact of the matter is, you knew about this forum for years before you started posting in the college football section of it. And you didn't do so until Michigan had a decent year.

You didn't post here when Michigan sucked really bad, and you didn't show up until Michigan sucked, but had moral victories to cash in. That's bandwagon.

The only reason I came to this site is because the AL Central thread. Our entire group came over to this site. I didn't even know the college football board was active until Harbaugh threads were all over the top threads on the front page.

I didn't spend my life on this site. If you notice -- I joined before you and have 30,000 less posts. That doesn't mean you are a super fan. It means you have nothing better to do and there is nothing wrong with that.

It is humorous to me to be called a 'bandwagon' from the guy who lives in Arizona and has his favorite teams being Alabama and the Cubs. The two teams with the most bandwagon fans in the country.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here you are saying I only mentioned the SEC.

Here is the post I made when you made the comment. Take a wild stab in the dark who is airing Oregon State vs Arizona? I will give you a hint. Not the SECN.

You really are a special kind of jackass. Show me where I said I didn't know Arizona & Oregon State are in the 12 Pack. More typical made-up bullshit from you. You only watch UofM football & that's it. Like I said earlier, you're a fake ass CFB fan.

Nothing made up at all. You were telling the board how you are an all around CFB, yet when i mention games from the SEC and the PAC that I wouldn't waste my time watching -- your response is "funny how you only mention the SEC" :shortbus:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you are saying I only mentioned the SEC.

Here is the post I made when you made the comment. Take a wild stab in the dark who is airing Oregon State vs Arizona? I will give you a hint. Not the SECN.

Nothing made up at all. You were telling the board how you are an all around CFB, yet when i mention games from the SEC and the PAC that I wouldn't waste my time watching -- your response is "funny how you only mention the SEC" :shortbus:

You're still a jackass. Tell us all again why Jimmy Jam's a better HC than Saban & Meyer. Saban & Meyer have already won everything a CFB coach can. JH on the other hand...well he's won nothing. Hasn't beaten his rival, hasn't won his division, hasn't won his conference & doesn't have a Natty.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still a jackass. Tell us all again why Jimmy Jam's a better HC than Saban & Meyer. Saban & Meyer have already won everything a CFB coach can. JH on the other hand...well he's won nothing. Hasn't beaten his rival, hasn't won his division, hasn't won his conference & doesn't have a Natty.

I only talk to "real college football fans" -- go study who plays in what conference before you address me again. And stop making up stories about how you have all these channels, when it is painfully obvious you do not.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only talk to "real college football fans" -- go study who plays in what conference before you address me again. And stop making up stories about how you have all these channels, when it is painfully obvious you do not.

What's funny is anyone that knows you in the CFB threads knows you're not a real CFB fan. You're a UofM fan & that's it. Only watching 1 team doesn't make you a CFB fan. But then again you have somehow convinced yourself that JH is on par w/ Saban & Meyer coaching wise.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I came to this site is because the AL Central thread. Our entire group came over to this site. I didn't even know the college football board was active until Harbaugh threads were all over the top threads on the front page.

I didn't spend my life on this site. If you notice -- I joined before you and have 30,000 less posts. That doesn't mean you are a super fan. It means you have nothing better to do and there is nothing wrong with that.

It is humorous to me to be called a 'bandwagon' from the guy who lives in Arizona and has his favorite teams being Alabama and the Cubs. The two teams with the most bandwagon fans in the country.

:lol: You didn't notice the extremely active college football forum until Harbaugh's name showed up.

All the other threads about college football show up - doesn't notice. Jim Harbaugh's name shows up, suddenly you realize there's a whole section.

That's the worst excuse I've heard.

Born in Chicago, grew up in Alabama, moved to Phoenix 2 1/2 years ago. 2/10 deflection.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: You didn't notice the extremely active college football forum until Harbaugh's name showed up.

All the other threads about college football show up - doesn't notice. Jim Harbaugh's name shows up, suddenly you realize there's a whole section.

Born in Chicago, grew up in Alabama, moved to Phoenix 2 1/2 years ago. 2/10 deflection.

Oh so you only grew up in Chicago but don't live there anymore. You really are a Cubs bandwagon fan!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just so I get this straight. You are a Cubs fan, even though you were only born there, but grew up in Alabama. You are a Bama fan who has lived his entire life sans 2 1/2 years in Alabama, yet you've never been to a game? And YOU are calling someone a bandwagon fan? You must be a HUGE Bama fan to live there your whole life and never go to a game. :L I knew you lived out west, so I didn't understand why the one guy called you a bandwagon fan. After hearing you say you lived in Bama your entire life and never went to a game. I completely understand now.

And contrary to the belief of those whose life revolves around this board -- I only stopped on here to comment on the Tigers and AL Central, because that was the only reason I had come here. My son was born the month after I joined here, so I kind of had my hands full, so browsing other topics here wasn't an option.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so you only grew up in Chicago but don't live there anymore. You really are a Cubs bandwagon fan!

He was only born there. He grew up in Bama.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously don't know what sarcasm is. But then again you don't know much to begin with.

Tough to tell with you. You are the guy making up stories about being a real CFB fan, yet doesn't know what conference teams play in.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to tell with you. You are the guy making up stories about being a real CFB fan, yet doesn't know what conference teams play in.

No you keep insisting I don't know what teams play in which conference. Funny how you just make something up & immediately think it's a fact. You're as bright as a burnt out lightbulb.