• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh vs Pete Finebaum

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finnebaum is so thirsty. He will continue to ride Harbaugh's coat tail to get his name in the press. He has flipped flopped his stance on Harbaugh a half dozen times already

Pretty much all of these media personalities are that way. They will say whatever just to get listeners/viewers/retweets etv.

Cowherd all but admitted that when he had his 15 minute feud with Swinney.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Harbaugh Fires Back at 'Pete' Finebaum After Being Accused of Cheating

Love the Pete Finebaum part. That's just great!

Don't like the thread? Too bad!

It's the offseason.

You get what you get.
It was a fantastic jab. more importantly, the guy that caused his comments is going to Oregon as a WR coach. Wonder if Finebaum will call out Oregon for the same practices he just called Harbaugh out for?

What's absurd to me is his comment about it being unethical, therefore it's cheating. If it's not against NCAA rules, it's not cheating. Secondly, IMO it's smart. If you can get quality coaches with the ability to help you out in recruiting -- that's smart. If you can hire coaches from prominent high schools with tons of talent, that's smart. A single coaching hire allowed Michigan to nab 4 of the top 10 players from NJ, including the top prospect in the class. As long as Michigan, or any other school isn't breaking the rules (even if the rules are often stupid), then I have no problem with it.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finnebaum is so thirsty. He will continue to ride Harbaugh's coat tail to get his name in the press. He has flipped flopped his stance on Harbaugh a half dozen times already
You don't quite get it. Finnebaum doesn't need Harbaugh but Harbaugh is starting this as click bait. If anything Harbaugh is using Finnebaugh not the other way around.

As for flip flopping, that is what Finnebaum does because the population is too stupid to know he is manipulating them. I can't listen to his crap anymore but if you think Finnebaum is ridding Harbaugh's coat tail you're nuts and don't get what Finnebaum does.

He will get the tOSU fans to tune in and wait for the next idiot to step in it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a fantastic jab. more importantly, the guy that caused his comments is going to Oregon as a WR coach. Wonder if Finebaum will call out Oregon for the same practices he just called Harbaugh out for?

What's absurd to me is his comment about it being unethical, therefore it's cheating. If it's not against NCAA rules, it's not cheating. Secondly, IMO it's smart. If you can get quality coaches with the ability to help you out in recruiting -- that's smart. If you can hire coaches from prominent high schools with tons of talent, that's smart. A single coaching hire allowed Michigan to nab 4 of the top 10 players from NJ, including the top prospect in the class. As long as Michigan, or any other school isn't breaking the rules (even if the rules are often stupid), then I have no problem with it.
You often complained about Alabama grey shirting and oversigning yet neither one of those is against NCAA rules. I think what you mean to say is you have no problem with Michigan skirting the rules to pay players families by hiring their parents for "analyst" jobs.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ Harbaugh getting trolled by Finebaum.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You often complained about Alabama grey shirting and oversigning yet neither one of those is against NCAA rules. I think what you mean to say is you have no problem with Michigan skirting the rules to pay players families by hiring their parents for "analyst" jobs.
Let me rephrase. I'm fine with it so long as it doesn't screw some kid over.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't quite get it. Finnebaum doesn't need Harbaugh but Harbaugh is starting this as click bait. If anything Harbaugh is using Finnebaugh not the other way around.

As for flip flopping, that is what Finnebaum does because the population is too stupid to know he is manipulating them. I can't listen to his crap anymore but if you think Finnebaum is ridding Harbaugh's coat tail you're nuts and don't get what Finnebaum does.

We are not too stupid we are just stupid enough and we love Pete. He must be a Buckeye fan the way he calls out JimmyJam.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still waiting to hear which analyst was unqualified for the position.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate to break it to you, but outside SEC country, Finnebaum is a nobody.

Also -- I'm going to go out on a limb and say, Finnebaum is using Harbaugh as click bait. He knows if he says something controversial it will get national attention -- not because Finnebaum said it, but because he said it about Harbaugh.

Like I said -- outside of SEC country -- Finnebaum is non-existent. Why are we talking about him right now? Because he is riding Harbaugh's coat tails to national media coverage.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also -- I'm going to go out on a limb and say, Finnebaum is using Harbaugh as click bait. He knows if he says something controversial it will get national attention -- not because Finnebaum said it, but because he said it about Harbaugh.

Like I said -- outside of SEC country -- Finnebaum is non-existent. Why are we talking about him right now? Because he is riding Harbaugh's coat tails to national media coverage.

It didn't get national attention until Harbaugh responded.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You probably don't realize how arrogant this statement is in regards to Michigan and actually confirms some of what Finnebaum said.

Congrats on being one of the mindless minions that he makes a living off of.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably don't realize how arrogant this statement is in regards to Michigan and actually confirms some of what Finnebaum said.

Minions_University_Of_Michigan.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't get national attention until Harbaugh responded.

They had an article about Finnebaum's comments on Harbaugh on ESPN and CBS Sports. It is exactly why he continues to comment on Harbaugh -- he knows it will get him mentioned in the national media.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had an article about Finnebaum's comments on Harbaugh on ESPN and CBS Sports. It is exactly why he continues to comment on Harbaugh -- he knows it will get him mentioned in the national media.

Well, I never heard a damn thing about it until I heard about Harbaugh's response.

But if an article exists, it must have been getting all kinds of attention...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has nothing to do with arrogance or Michigan. It has to do with Harbaugh. The national media takes anything said by or about him and make it a story because they know it will get hits.

My comments about Finnebaum are simply the truth. Without making comments about Harbaugh -- Finnebaum is non-existent outside SEC circles.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I never heard a damn thing about it until I heard about Harbaugh's response.

But if an article exists, it must have been getting all kinds of attention...

Finnebaum isn't dumb. He knows if he says something about Harbaugh he will be talked about in the national news. That is why he has continued to talk about him.

I don't blame him -- it is a move many in the media use to get hits. The comment about Harbaugh using Finnebaum was humorous though. Harbaugh is in the national media so often, UM fans get sick of reading the articles.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finnebaum isn't dumb. He knows if he says something about Harbaugh he will be talked about in the national news. That is why he has continued to talk about him.

I don't blame him -- it is a move many in the media use to get hits. The comment about Harbaugh using Finnebaum was humorous though. Harbaugh is in the national media so often, UM fans get sick of reading the articles.

Yeah, where would Finebaum be if he didn't mention Harbaugh.

:lol:

Fucking Michigan fans.