• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy with the win or more concerned

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if this could be why Collins didn't seem to have the same burst this year:

Maliek Collins - DL - Cowboys
Cowboys DT Maliek Collins is recovering from left foot surgery.

Collins' return timeline is unclear, but ESPN's Todd Archer reports the Cowboys are not concerned. A 16-game starter as a sophomore, Collins played 684 snaps but wasn't particularly effective. He has 7.5 sacks in 32 career games.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easier said then done. He and others stats are down. Just looking at the 832 yards and saying that is easy to replace is simplistic. It is like saying I can find a back to get the yards Zeke got this year. Many more factors then just the numbers.

I have been up and down with Dez over the years. His passion got me excited and you can see he loves to play but the only thing that went up for dez this year was his drops.

Bryant's drop rate: 12.5 percent.

How Cowboys WR Dez Bryant's drops compare to rest of NFL, his stats last year

I find that part unacceptable and inexcusable.

Last year he had 2 drops.

Maybe it is because of the timing and the fact T.Will had some gator arms as well that those stood out the way they did.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he is the worst fucking reciever in the league, cut him. Stupid hatred.

I am not going that for but he needs to have JJ sit him down and JJ needs to have a heart to heart. Get him pissed off enough to make himself better. Give him the edge of fear about his job. That makes people perform IMO.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys are no doubt two beasts and probably 2 of the top 5 players we need to be the best we can be. Another player though I'm worried about is Irving. Not near the importance of the other 2 mentioned, but starting to recally become a force. 7 sacks in 8 games, 6 batted balls. I saw where he said he still can't put words together in a sentence. That sounds pretty bad.

I don't care if he is mute as long as he can disrupt the offense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as were quoting old posts how about you quote these gems. You know the ones where you jumped ship.
If you lose your QB it’s a wrap. No Brees, no Brady, no Big Ben, no Wentz, no Dak equals season over.

Ok ok I’m wrong... losing Wentz is no big deal at all.

When did I ever change my point. Seasons over. Why does everyone bring up Dallas. We are 11-2 and going to get the bye seed. I’m supposed to be excited we’re getting bounced in the first playoff game like Dallas. I fail to see how I’m all over the place.

The seasons over. You guys listed a bunch of mediocre QBs from 30 years ago. This team was led by a MVP QB not great Defenses when it was a run oriented league. If Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wentz goes down your seasons over.

How did I remotely change my point. I said the season is a wrap now that Wentz is down. Then all you guys said, “No, Philly can win the SB with a backup” and I said, “OK, I’m wrong losing Wentz is no big deal” be facetious. How did I change my point?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst 1 seed ever?
YES. Again best team doesn't always win.

Now before you get your panties in a wad. The Eagles thoroughly out played the Vikings today and YES they deserve the win and credit that goes with it, but in my opinion top to bottom the Vikes are the better team, just not today.

Take you win, and be happy. No need to come in here pumping you chest when you yourself gave up on the team your prancing about on. Act like you've won it all before.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES. Again best team doesn't always win.

Now before you get your panties in a wad. The Eagles thoroughly out played the Vikings today and YES they deserve the win and credit that goes with it, but in my opinion top to bottom the Vikes are the better team, just not today.

Take you win, and be happy. No need to come in here pumping you chest when you yourself gave up on the team your prancing about on. Act like you've won it all before.
he should be happy since he is an Eagles fan, but he shouldn't be talking trash, since he guaranteed the eagles wouldn't make the superbowl after Wentz went down. Sad thing was he was trying to convince non eagle fans the eagles had no chance. he should just be running around glad to eat crow, but happy he was wrong (like usual)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should be happy since he is an Eagles fan, but he shouldn't be talking trash, since he guaranteed the eagles wouldn't make the superbowl after Wentz went down. Sad thing was he was trying to convince non eagle fans the eagles had no chance. he should just be running around glad to eat crow, but happy he was wrong (like usual)

Exactly. Numbnuts doesn't know when to talk and when to shut his trap.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy points a finger at me every chance he gets while he broadcasted over and over the eagles season was over.

do as I say and not as I do.