• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Half way there...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 1 case settled, consent decree and all sanctions wiped, we are half way home. Now, its time for the Paternos to deliver the death blow to these sons of bitches. NCAA praying this settlement can get the Paterno case tossed because they really want no part of court and they know that there is no way in hell the Paternos are going to settle. They want the truth, nothing to do with wins, money, etc. From what's been coming out, and what they have apparently been gathering in discovery, that would be very, very bad for some key NCAA and BOT figures as well as that piece of shit Freeh

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do you see them putting the statue back up?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do you see them putting the statue back up?

Not soon enough for me, but who knows? I'd love to see it by fall and them finally honor Joe properly at a game

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if that is going to happen LBU. There are way too many alumni and boosters that really don't want the name of Paterno to enter any further into the mix at this juncture. Sort of out of sight, out of mind.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if that is going to happen LBU. There are way too many alumni and boosters that really don't want the name of Paterno to enter any further into the mix at this juncture. Sort of out of sight, out of mind.

The people who don't want to do it are the people who perpetrated this mess on the BOT. The fanbase, boosters and alumni are dying to do it. Hell, some of the loudest cheers at games are when they show Joe on the screen at any time. Once their lawsuit hits court, we'll see more come out about how it was pinned on football to cover for others and there will be an even bigger wave to honor the guy properly.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people who don't want to do it are the people who perpetrated this mess on the BOT. The fanbase, boosters and alumni are dying to do it.

This may be true in the circles that you know, but in the circles that I know the breakdown is roughly as follows:

10% - Bring it back immediately.
50% - Wait at least 5 years before making a decision. Their reasons vary from too soon to fear of vandalism.
25% - Forget about it and move on.
15% - Undecided