• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hack declares for draft

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks his last game ended like it did. Will forever be grateful for everything this kid did for our program. He could've bailed and went elsewhere, but stuck and led us through our toughest time and never had a losing record. Good luck to him

Trace looked very good once he got his feet wet, will be even better in Moorhead offense that uses his mobility as well.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw 4 mock drafts so far that all have him going second round to the Texans. Makes sense, they need a QB and he knows the system.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw 4 mock drafts so far that all have him going second round to the Texans. Makes sense, they need a QB and he knows the system.

yeah, I have heard a lot of talk that BOB may take him in round 1 as well. Either way, I think he lands there early in draft

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hack ends up with O'Brien I am getting a Texans jersey. I think that is most PSUers dream come true

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hack ends up with O'Brien I am getting a Texans jersey. I think that is most PSUers dream come true

I'd personally prefer he end up the heir apparent to Ben in Pittsburgh, but I think he'd thrive in Houston as well :-)

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else hear about Hack talking shit about Franklin in his interviews with NFL teams. Hack is throwing him under the buss saying his struggles revolved around Franklins coaching. Wow even if its true you don't say that to your potential bosses. You say we struggled because of the sanctions and we all could have done better. Hack is like RG3 just shut up and play ball.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else hear about Hack talking shit about Franklin in his interviews with NFL teams. Hack is throwing him under the buss saying his struggles revolved around Franklins coaching. Wow even if its true you don't say that to your potential bosses. You say we struggled because of the sanctions and we all could have done better. Hack is like RG3 just shut up and play ball.

There was something on Bleacher Report, so I take it with a grain of salt. He would be an idiot to do that because it will just hurt him instead of owning up to what he needs to work on he shows no leadership and blames others.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was something on Bleacher Report, so I take it with a grain of salt. He would be an idiot to do that because it will just hurt him instead of owning up to what he needs to work on he shows no leadership and blames others.

Yup that's what I said.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are several other reports that Hackenburg isn't doing well in team interviews. Pissing people off. Don't know why this is happening.