• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would like to say sorry for ever saying anything negative about the huskers, especially Ameer Abdullah

Apparently he knows that he isnt supposed to fumble the football, and he is trying so its all okay, because all that matters in NCAA Division 1 FBS football at a major university with a history of winning is effort. I was unaware of these facts, thats my mistake.

A "Fan" is defined as "a person who has a strong interest in a particular sport, team, entertainment form, or person". I have clearly misinterpreted the definition. My understanding of the term fan was that i was allowed to critique the weaknesses that i saw in the team and certain players. I have been very graciously told by Mr. Huskerpower52 that this is wrong and negativity is not allowed. So i want to say sorry for that too.

Lastly i would like to say sorry for being a 12 year old emo girl on her period. Here i was thinking all this time that i was an 18 year old man talking about my team, but again, Mr. Huskerpower 52 has graciously told me that this is not the case, and i am in fact a 12 year old emo girl on her period. Sorry for getting blood everywhere, ill try to clean it up and get some tampons

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck showing some chutzpa. I like it.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Chuck, HP52 is Brasky lap dog so you should expect that type of behavior from him. HP52 is just learning from the best.

Oh wait, let me guess the response.

"No one asked you"
"Stop with your obsession"
Some lame picture with words or a video
"Die in a fire"
"Fuck off"

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would like to say sorry for ever saying anything negative about the huskers, especially Ameer Abdullah

Apparently he knows that he isnt supposed to fumble the football, and he is trying so its all okay, because all that matters in NCAA Division 1 FBS football at a major university with a history of winning is effort. I was unaware of these facts, thats my mistake.

A "Fan" is defined as "a person who has a strong interest in a particular sport, team, entertainment form, or person". I have clearly misinterpreted the definition. My understanding of the term fan was that i was allowed to critique the weaknesses that i saw in the team and certain players. I have been very graciously told by Mr. Huskerpower52 that this is wrong and negativity is not allowed. So i want to say sorry for that too.

Lastly i would like to say sorry for being a 12 year old emo girl on her period. Here i was thinking all this time that i was an 18 year old man talking about my team, but again, Mr. Huskerpower 52 has graciously told me that this is not the case, and i am in fact a 12 year old emo girl on her period. Sorry for getting blood everywhere, ill try to clean it up and get some tampons

I don't even know where this is coming from and what happened but it is fucking hilarious!!!!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still be very concerned if I was getting approval from jed over my posts.

Definitely raises some red flags.

Now that I think about it, this is a very jed-esque thread.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you've put any thought into this but kitty littler works pretty good fer soaking up stuff, en junk

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are both pathetic. Thanks for the laugh

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed since we both live in Lincoln if you want to meet and talk this over like men I'll be happy to meet you anywhere have a beer. Hell I'll even buy.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he lived in Lincoln. Well I have to go to the dentist sometime soon that's up in Omaha. What's that bar you like Jed upstream? Some place with chicks