• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gun Auctions Crazy Prices

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit! Academy and woods and water are wiped out! I hope everyone that is price gouging and asking 1500 for a DPMS shitty AR, drowns in their bathtub

Have you tried Guns and Ammo on Greensboro Av (in that ghetto strip mall accross from where Locklears use to be). He usually has the 7.62 variety and other foreign military calibers.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. My buddy Kevin runs that place. Also, another good friend owns tuscaloosa gunsmith, they can build you a bad ass at for 1500... Fuck a DPMS! That garbage was $699 2 months ago... So LOL at all these dummies buying them for 1500.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to a gun show in bham a couple of weeks ago, and there was a guy walking around with a bag full of 30rd pmags, and had a sign saying $50ea... We followed him around just listening to everybody fucking with him and calling him a scumbag! It was great

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to a gun show in bham a couple of weeks ago, and there was a guy walking around with a bag full of 30rd pmags, and had a sign saying $50ea... We followed him around just listening to everybody fucking with him and calling him a scumbag! It was great

LOL

I can at least see the inflated prices on high capacity magazines.......they are much more likely to be banned in all this gun control talk.....

I refuse to pay $1500 for a shitty AR, so when all this nonsense goes away, I'll pick up a good one for around a $1000......

Hopefully I'm not wrong in my view that they don't have the votes to ban "assault rifles".....Wait, I also didn't think they had the votes for Obamacare either..........how much is that DPMS again??? :laugh3:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. My buddy Kevin runs that place. Also, another good friend owns tuscaloosa gunsmith, they can build you a bad ass at for 1500... Fuck a DPMS! That garbage was $699 2 months ago... So LOL at all these dummies buying them for 1500.

I've bought a lot of stuff from Kevin and probably will continue to do so.

Before this madness in early December Woods and Water ran a sale on DPMS Panther AR, with magpul flip up sights and 2 30rd steel magazines for $699. I bought one and I can't tell a huge difference between it and my Sig or Stag. I believe I could spend $300 on upgrades and have 1k invested and it will be just as good as my 2k sig or stag.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've bought a lot of stuff from Kevin and probably will continue to do so.

Before this madness in early December Woods and Water ran a sale on DPMS Panther AR, with magpul flip up sights and 2 30rd steel magazines for $699. I bought one and I can't tell a huge difference between it and my Sig or Stag. I believe I could spend $300 on upgrades and have 1k invested and it will be just as good as my 2k sig or stag.

For most users, myself included, they won't ever fire enough rounds through the rifle to tell the difference in quality machining between a cheaper AR and an actuall high quality rifle....