• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GS is the most overrated team in nba history

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly over-rated when they went to the finals two years straight and won 73 games in one season. That's really a retarded thing to say. Now if the op wanted to say hey there, The Warriors are not as good as their record indicates. That would have been a legitimate argument. The Warriors was one game away from winning it all and the only reason they didn't is because Green had to be stupid and get suspended a game which resulted in Bogut getting injured. Losing Green and then Bogut just wrecked their chemistry and they never recovered. The Warriors, however do need to think about some better defensive minded players if they want to win more championships

Remember that Bogut didn't get off the bench in the finals last year after the Ws were down 2-1. (he was benched for the last 3 games of the series -- Ws won all 3) I don't think missing him had a big impact on the series.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that Bogut didn't get off the bench in the finals last year after the Ws were down 2-1. (he was benched for the last 3 games of the series -- Ws won all 3) I don't think missing him had a big impact on the series.
It was enough to mess up the chemistry - and I have acknowledged that you have to give Cavaliers some credit. Either way - the Warriors was the best team in the NBA all season long - that was proven - not a fantasy. Sman's lover is just pissed because people won't suck Lebron's dick like he does

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was enough to mess up the chemistry - and I have acknowledged that you have to give Cavaliers some credit. Either way - the Warriors was the best team in the NBA all season long - that was proven - not a fantasy. Sman's lover is just pissed because people won't suck Lebron's dick like he does

Do you wear a helmet and lick windows?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the finals continue as they are, I may have to consider moving this thread to the main board so that all can enjoy the OP's genius. :heh:

Sounds good

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're facing a Cavs team that isn't injured. How are they doing?

Good.

yj1nc4avzvdshm1xdnsk.gif

One more GSW win and this is going to the main board. Heck, I might even sticky it. :lol:

Do it.

I will admit, it was a trollish attempt by the OP but it all worked out :laugh3:

If any one is over-rated - it would be Lebron James - five trips to the finals and two championships. Curry been there one time and came back the first time with a title. Can he do it again? We will soon see and if does - Lebron's losing record will continue to speak volumes of his inability to beat the best

:L Look at his Finals stats

The Thunder choked times in a row and yes I believed that they would win the series, but that was before I knew that the refs would give them three games in a row with bad fouls. Congratulations on the championship. The Cavaliers earned it with those bribes to the ref's

You are truly pathetic and wrong again lol. First Cleveland is overrated if they don't beat the favored Warriors and now the refs gave them the game.

TROLL :pound: :pound:

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure you can overrate a team that set the record for most regular season wins.