• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gronk says "As long as Tom's my QB..."

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh thank god!

I was losing sleep over the fact Gronk might walk away and take up acting.......

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh thank god!

I was losing sleep over the fact Gronk might walk away and take up acting.......

So Gronk in the remake of Diehard isn't happening?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tools the posted it are clowns. They didn't give any indication it was a joke. It wasn't on April 1. They just wanted the attention.
As does everyone in the media when plorsting on their social media accounts these days. Whether its good or bad, any publicity is good publicity so long as it amasses clicks.

Clickbait is a b!tch.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think someone would give that at this point?

Maybe they would, idk. I'd say the Pats should take a second without hesitation at this point.

Third rounder seems the high side for value, to me. Hasn't played a full season in seven years. Those injuries are piling up.

My Lions might go and get stupid though, like the reverse of giving you Van Noy for a seventh.
I absolutely think a second is within reach, he is the best TE in the game and a coverage nightmare, he blocks like a Tackle, runs well hell yeah I think that. Any team that is close to contention and needs that missing piece I sure think a second is there.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely think a second is within reach, he is the best TE in the game and a coverage nightmare, he blocks like a Tackle, runs well hell yeah I think that. Any team that is close to contention and needs that missing piece I sure think a second is there.
Seems too steep to me.

Im not doubting he can still be the best overall TE, for another year. But I doubt his career goes much longer. He will have other options on account of personality. Plus the injury concerns.

It'd be crazy to pass up a second rounder if the Pats get that offer imo.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems too steep to me.

Im not doubting he can still be the best overall TE, for another year. But I doubt his career goes much longer. He will have other options on account of personality. Plus the injury concerns.

It'd be crazy to pass up a second rounder if the Pats get that offer imo.

I think he has at least two years in fact I am certain of that. And again when you look at him and what he brings it all makes sense to me. If it came to a third I suspect it would be fattened with a later round pick too

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has at least two years in fact I am certain of that. And again when you look at him and what he brings it all makes sense to me. If it came to a third I suspect it would be fattened with a later round pick too
You could be right.

I have little faith in receivers over 30. Less with TEs.

It's not like he plays the slow safe game that Antonio Gates does. Gronk is physical as fuck.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be right.

I have little faith in receivers over 30. Less with TEs.

It's not like he plays the slow safe game that Antonio Gates does. Gronk is physical as fuck.

Well if it happens we will see. I still think this is all BS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Brady was mad at Belichick for liking Garaffalo, and Belichick was mad at Kraft for trading Garaffalo? Pure bullshit.
Remember when Gronk was going to retire? Pure bullshit.
Remember when there were a 100 different analysis on why Butler didn't play in the superbowl?

Media did the same thing with the Seahawks: exaggerated or outright fabricated every little negative story they could find or make up. And the sports consuming public ate it up. The average sport fan in America is a clueless, gullible retard.

ever media outlet fucks around and screws things up and fabricates about 3/4ths of what they write

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will remind everyone gronk has been spotted at TB12 locally twice in the past 2 days.

read into that what you will.

and he drunkenly told a pats fan at that st pattys day party crash in TN that he was playing for the pats next year.

you never know.