• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gregory

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's quite a heavy burden that man carries, all those millions of dollars, more athletically gifted than 99.8% of the general population, no one should have to endure that amount of stress

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has zero margin for error. He has lied to the Dallas Front Office numerous times.

If he does not perform spectacularly, I bet they waive him. I know I would.

The Cowboys have drafted other young players, three defensive ends in the last two drafts, but I am too lazy to look to see if any of them are in the league, except for the 2018 draftee is obviously in the league.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is definitely on thin ice but Dallas draft has not been good for DE. Gregory right now is probably their 2nd best DE behind only Lawerence. That is assuming he has been staying in any kind of shape and is ready for football. Taco Charlton was ok and nobody else worth mentioning. I'd venture to say the opposite and that as long as he doesn't get in more trouble he will get a second contract. Too much talent to let walk especially if/when you get him on a team friendly deal IMO. Plus the cowboys don't really have choir boys. They have some bad apples. Beat your wife? Here take millions..... *cough* greg hardy *cough* :lol:

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give it 6 games