• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Schiano

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are two games out with three games to go so realistically barring a minor miracle our season is toast. Actually not having a decent replacement for Romo doomed this team early in the season. It is now a three way race between the Eagles, Giants and Skins.
I see the Skins collapsing. The Eagles always seem to play the Giants well in NJ. Regardless, whoever wins this shit division is going to have an early exit and mess up their draft position. I like to win, but knowing that the team you root for is not going to go far, I kind of want the pick. Does that make sense?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boys need to start grooming a young QB. I feel Romo has 2 or 3 years left if he can stay healthy.
Too bad Jerry didn't address that situation in the last two drafts.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Skins collapsing. The Eagles always seem to play the Giants well in NJ. Regardless, whoever wins this shit division is going to have an early exit and mess up their draft position. I like to win, but knowing that the team you root for is not going to go far, I kind of want the pick. Does that make sense?
I'd be happy if my team made the playoffs.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess I see where you are coming from but I think I would still like to make the playoffs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get Gary then that will just be a delicious bonus. Even without, I expect our defense to be very strong next year with Sciano running it. Now if Beck and Warriner get the offense humming the way it should we will continue to be a national title threat.

But could you imagine Bosa and Gary. OMG! I highly doubt it but it brings goosebumps.