• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Schiano To Pats?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schanio reportedly has told a Cleveland.com reporter that he is not going to the Patriots and is staying at Ohio State as their Defensive Coordinator. He's supposedly saying he's not taking the Patriots Defensive Coordinator position. Was it offered or is this just another coach who would have been a coach and not the coordinator.

If I was Flores and Belichick offered the job to Schiano, I'd be looking elsewhere for a job, even if it was at Walmart. I'd never be the fallback, just in case. Maybe I'd call Robert Irsay.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schanio reportedly has told a Cleveland.com reporter that he is not going to the Patriots and is staying at Ohio State as their Defensive Coordinator. He's supposedly saying he's not taking the Patriots Defensive Coordinator position. Was it offered or is this just another coach who would have been a coach and not the coordinator.

If I was Flores and Belichick offered the job to Schiano, I'd be looking elsewhere for a job, even if it was at Walmart. I'd never be the fallback, just in case. Maybe I'd call Robert Irsay.....

Yep Schiano staying at Ohio State amid Pats talk