• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GREG HARDY ????

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has is the Panthers won't be bringing him back do you think we should take a chance on him even he will be suspended when season starts don't know how many games tho

Speak on it what do yall think ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not sure he can be suspended now . he was of the commissioners list

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said would you guys have a problem if the skins went after him even tho the charges of domestic violence were dropped knowing damn well the only reason it was dropped cause he paid her not to show up for court

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said would you guys have a problem if the skins went after him even tho the charges of domestic violence were dropped knowing damn well the only reason it was dropped cause he paid her not to show up for court

avoid him

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless hes super cheap which he wont be id pass

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I know of the case there was not much there to begin with. People reach settlements just to help things so away in a lot of cases, especially rich people. I"d like to know more before deciding but I"m sure not ready to close the book on the guy.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I know of the case there was not much there to begin with. People reach settlements just to help things so away in a lot of cases, especially rich people. I"d like to know more before deciding but I"m sure not ready to close the book on the guy.

I totally agree with you I would have Scott sit down with him look him in the eyes and just get a feel for the dude and I would totally be ok with it if Scott decided to go another route

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Panthers are done with Greg Hardy | ProFootballTalk

From this article:

Teams such as the Falcons, Buccaneers, Bengals, Raiders and Jaguars have the means and needs to pursue him, but his market will be fascinating to watch since no one’s sure when or whether Roger Goodell will rule on his status.

Therefore - if he hits the market I think several of these teams will overpay. That is fine by me since most of these high profile moves have a way of backfiring on the Skins.

BTW - I hope some of the previous posts were not suggesting that Hardy did not do much. Allegedly - he did quite a bit & sounds pretty much like a POS. The only reason the case was dropped is because the victim was missing & would not testify (which is quite common in these type of cases & could be related to her getting some money). Some details are shown in the link below:

Details emerge in Greg Hardy case as Panthers DE released from jail on Wednesday - SI Wire - SI.com