• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Bryant

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable. This whole thing is so stupid. This was a 21 year old kid who had incredible talent. Probably a few bad decisions away from being a star in the NFL. I hate to see lives ruined before they have a chance. This is just a sad story.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable...so sad, esp on Mothers Day....RIP GB!!!

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irish Illustrated has a heart-wrenching article, where they published two of his ND papers, which gives a lot of insight into his background, upbringing, and relationship with his dad. His dad wanted him to get out of his surroundings and get a good education. He didn't want him to leave ND and in fact didn't know he decided to leave school

If anything, it gives real insight into the importance of fatherhood in the black community. Until that issue gets fixed, nothing much else will matter.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irish Illustrated has a heart-wrenching article, where they published two of his ND papers, which gives a lot of insight into his background, upbringing, and relationship with his dad. His dad wanted him to get out of his surroundings and get a good education. He didn't want him to leave ND and in fact didn't know he decided to leave school

If anything, it gives real insight into the importance of fatherhood in the black community. Until that issue gets fixed, nothing much else will matter.

I read these letters. It really puts a face on this whole story. This kid had a lot of talent, it just shows how two or three bad decisions can turn a potentially wealthy and successful young man into a page three news article that 99% of the country will gloss over without a thought. Honestly, without his time at ND I wouldn't have given this story a minute of thought.