• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Green Bay Packers @ Atlanta Falcons 8:30pm ET NBC

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck the injuries and the refs

the Packers would have had to play a near perfect game with all of their horses to pull off the upset

give the Falcons the credit they deserve and move on

Cheers - This Falcons team looks like a good one, but we did benefit from some injuries no doubt. AR has no time in the back and that's more of his O-line and our D-line.

It was a good game though, let's do it again in the playoffs.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheers - This Falcons team looks like a good one, but we did benefit from some injuries no doubt. AR has no time in the back and that's more of his O-line and our D-line.

It was a good game though, let's do it again in the playoffs.
Schraeder went down early in the game too. Injuries happen to everyone.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schraeder went down early in the game too. Injuries happen to everyone.

No doubt, but the difference in Schraeder and Nelson is vast. One Nelson went down, I felt really good about our chances of stopping them.

Reactions: GNG

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, but the difference in Schraeder and Nelson is vast. One Nelson went down, I felt really good about our chances of stopping them.
I forgot Vic Beasley had a hamstring injury and Courtney Upshaw hurt his ankle. Shcraeder was the starting right guard; he may not be relevant for fantasy football that's a pretty big loss and could easily be out for 2 or 3 weeks while Jordy is 50-50 for the Bengals game.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot Vic Beasley had a hamstring injury and Courtney Upshaw hurt his ankle. Shcraeder was the starting right guard; he may not be relevant for fantasy football that's a pretty big loss and could easily be out for 2 or 3 weeks while Jordy is 50-50 for the Bengals game.

I don't play fantasy and thus am not talking about Fantasy.

And Schreader is big for this O-line, Upshaw is okay, but losing Vic will be a big loss for us.

Regardless, GB lost their WR1 in an offense that relies heavily on the pass. I think we are definitely more talented than Green Bay, so when Jordy Nelson went down, everyone know that the only weapons left for GB was Cobb and Montgomery.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't play fantasy and thus am not talking about Fantasy.

And Schreader is big for this O-line, Upshaw is okay, but losing Vic will be a big loss for us.

Regardless, GB lost their WR1 in an offense that relies heavily on the pass. I think we are definitely more talented than Green Bay, so when Jordy Nelson went down, everyone know that the only weapons left for GB was Cobb and Montgomery.
Actually, Davante Adams came on strong last year, and is a decent weapon, along with Martellus Bennett. I was more concerned with both starting tackles not playing. Despite what some people think, that is not an excuse but a fact. I fully admit the Falcons deserved to win that game. They earned it fair and square. I'm just hoping for a rematch in the playoffs, especially if Kevin King continues to make strides like he did from week 1 to week 2. He may just be able to keep Jones to around 100 yards.
:suds:

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Davante Adams came on strong last year, and is a decent weapon, along with Martellus Bennett. I was more concerned with both starting tackles not playing. Despite what some people think, that is not an excuse but a fact. I fully admit the Falcons deserved to win that game. They earned it fair and square. I'm just hoping for a rematch in the playoffs, especially if Kevin King continues to make strides like he did from week 1 to week 2. He may just be able to keep Jones to around 100 yards.
:suds:

I thought Bennett was easily your worst player on the field. Dropped passes, and I think I remember him missing a couple of blocks and getting a few penalties.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Bennett was easily your worst player on the field. Dropped passes, and I think I remember him missing a couple of blocks and getting a few penalties.
He definitely had a bad game. I'm not ready to call him a loss for the season, though. He has proven to be a physical presence on the field in the past. He can turn it around this year.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely had a bad game. I'm not ready to call him a loss for the season, though. He has proven to be a physical presence on the field in the past. He can turn it around this year.
No doubt. But he was killing all momentum down that the Packers had early. I'm sure it was just a bad game.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. But he was killing all momentum down that the Packers had early. I'm sure it was just a bad game.

He looks like a half Effort guy to me on every play

But Adams is a really good WR

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if some of you are aware of this, but the Falcons won and the Packers lost this game. Both teams have a game this week and play 14 other games. If they're lucky or good or both, they might meet again this year...we'll see how it all shakes out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, he takes some of my comments with 100% actual literal meaning, and then makes broad sweeping assumptions about others. I haven't dealt with someone like this since junior high. It's hard to respond to someone that juvenile without sounding juvenile myself. Guess it's best just to ignore and not feed the trolls.
Life sucks after you graduate jr. High. In the real world words have meanings. This board is full of posters like you and @DirtDirtDirt who love to embelish their stories to put it nicely. So yeah I'll call people out on it.