• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Green Bay Packers @ Atlanta Falcons 8:30pm ET NBC

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that went on in the game? Hmmm, ok. You mean like Rodgers not having anywhere near the amount of time to pass that he normally does? Or he was trying to use Geronimo Allison in the same role as JOrdy Nelson, but they weren't on the same page on several plays? Are those reason? Or are reasons something for your team and excuses something for all other teams?
They sound like more excuses. Try things like so and so dropped a sure TD. Dumb ass so and so took a dumb ass penalty.
Not so and so was face guarded and dropped the Rodgers over-inflated ball. Or the officials shouldn't have called the dumb ass penalty.

See the difference? One is whinning, one is owning it. Can you tell which one is which?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck the injuries and the refs

the Packers would have had to play a near perfect game with all of their horses to pull off the upset

give the Falcons the credit they deserve and move on
Good to see one honest Pack fan. How to represent.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sound like more excuses. Try things like so and so dropped a sure TD. Dumb ass so and so took a dumb ass penalty.
Not so and so was face guarded and dropped the Rodgers over-inflated ball. Or the officials shouldn't have called the dumb ass penalty.

See the difference? One is whinning, one is owning it. Can you tell which one is which?
So all you want to hear is what happened and not why it happened. Gotcha.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all you want to hear is what happened and not why it happened. Gotcha.
Call me strange, I'm not really concerned with your speculatikn of why you think they happened.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me strange, I'm not really concerned with your speculatikn of why you think they happened.
Well that's good to know. And I'll consider that piece of information a little closer if you and I became the only two people to post on this site. But the truth is, there are a lot of sports fans out there that want to know more than just Team A beat Team B, Team C beat Team D and Team E lost to Team F. And most of those fans don't get the opportunity to watch every game they want to each week. So, when a message board opens up about a particular game I'm watching, or have watched, shows up, I like to share my insight on those boards. I'm just as knowledgeable about football as the next person on this website, and if I can share some insight about the team I follow closest, I am happy to do so. If you don't like that, the solution is simple: ignore me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's good to know. And I'll consider that piece of information a little closer if you and I became the only two people to post on this site. But the truth is, there are a lot of sports fans out there that want to know more than just Team A beat Team B, Team C beat Team D and Team E lost to Team F. And most of those fans don't get the opportunity to watch every game they want to each week. So, when a message board opens up about a particular game I'm watching, or have watched, shows up, I like to share my insight on those boards. I'm just as knowledgeable about football as the next person on this website, and if I can share some insight about the team I follow closest, I am happy to do so. If you don't like that, the solution is simple: ignore me.
Step 1 unbunch your panties.
Step 2 write/say whatever you like just don't get offended when being called out for making excuses.
Step 3 learn to diferentiate between sports knowledge and pure homerism.
Step 4 carry on

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times in a row does Matt Ryan have to beat Aaron Rodgers head to head before people will admit that Ryan>>>Rodgers. 3-0 against Fag 'Stache in less than a calendar year.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times in a row does Matt Ryan have to beat Aaron Rodgers head to head before people will admit that Ryan>>>Rodgers. 3-0 against Fag 'Stache in less than a calendar year.
That's a dumb argument and you know it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck the injuries and the refs

the Packers would have had to play a near perfect game with all of their horses to pull off the upset

give the Falcons the credit they deserve and move on
Yes indeed, the Falcons were clearly the better team Sunday night.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only means that the Falcons were the better team. You really think it was QB versus QB?

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Step 1 unbunch your panties.
Step 2 write/say whatever you like just don't get offended when being called out for making excuses.
Step 3 learn to diferentiate between sports knowledge and pure homerism.
Step 4 carry on
1) I can't unbunch my panties because they were never bunched.
2) Excuses would be if I would have said "The Packers would have won if...". I definitely made mention that the Packers would have lost regardless. I merely pointed out facts. Both Packers' starting tackles did not play the game: fact. Jordy Nelson left with an injury during the first drive of the game: fact. Mike Danielson left early in the first quarter: fact. The score of the game would have been different if those four players, along with the Falcons' players that got hurt, would have played: fact. Falcons, almost assuredly would have won regardless, but the score would have been different. Note: I initially typed "outcome" rather than "score" in the previous two sentences, before changing it. If I did the same thing in my original post, then that's not what I meant.
3) See 2.
4) Carrying on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I can't unbunch my panties because they were never bunched.
2) Excuses would be if I would have said "The Packers would have won if...". I definitely made mention that the Packers would have lost regardless. I merely pointed out facts. Both Packers' starting tackles did not play the game: fact. Jordy Nelson left with an injury during the first drive of the game: fact. Mike Danielson left early in the first quarter: fact. The score of the game would have been different if those four players, along with the Falcons' players that got hurt, would have played: fact. Falcons, almost assuredly would have won regardless, but the score would have been different. Note: I initially typed "outcome" rather than "score" in the previous two sentences, before changing it. If I did the same thing in my original post, then that's not what I meant.
3) See 2.
4) Carrying on.
The score would've been different is a fact? Do you honestly believe that as a fact or do you not know what a fact is? Your choice?
No your panties aren't bunched, much:rolleyes2:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd a agree but it is a team game. GB has done a poor job of getting talent around AR on both sides of the ball. Both are great QBs in my mind

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The score would've been different is a fact? Do you honestly believe that as a fact or do you not know what a fact is? Your choice?
No your panties aren't bunched, much:rolleyes2:
I'm the one that told you to ignore me if you don't like my posts, yet you keep replying. Maybe the bunched up panties are on the wrong vagina.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the one that told you to ignore me if you don't like my posts, yet you keep replying. Maybe the bunched up panties are on the wrong vagina.
Just like most of your homeristic posts no one listens to you. Why would you think I or anyone else would start now.
Panties and jimmies rustled. You make this too easy. If, if, if the score WOULD'VE been different, FACT signed the homer.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like most of your homeristic posts no one listens to you. Why would you think I or anyone else would start now.
Panties and jimmies rustled. You make this too easy. If, if, if the score WOULD'VE been different, FACT signed the homer.
Classic Internet move. First poster acts like a dick. Second poster responds in kind. First poster tells second poster to not "get his panties in a bunch."

OK, let me say this. You are right. It is not a fact that the score would have been different. I should have selected my words a little more carefully. It s a logical conclusion that the score would have been different, simply due to all the different factors taking place. I'm not saying that difference would have allowed the Packers to win. I'm not saying the game would have been significantly closer. I'm simply saying the score, very likely, would have been different.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Internet move. First poster acts like a dick. Second poster responds in kind. First poster tells second poster to not "get his panties in a bunch."

OK, let me say this. You are right. It is not a fact that the score would have been different. I should have selected my words a little more carefully. It s a logical conclusion that the score would have been different, simply due to all the different factors taking place. I'm not saying that difference would have allowed the Packers to win. I'm not saying the game would have been significantly closer. I'm simply saying the score, very likely, would have been different.

Rambling incoherent response coming soon

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rambling incoherent response coming soon
Seriously, he takes some of my comments with 100% actual literal meaning, and then makes broad sweeping assumptions about others. I haven't dealt with someone like this since junior high. It's hard to respond to someone that juvenile without sounding juvenile myself. Guess it's best just to ignore and not feed the trolls.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, he takes some of my comments with 100% actual literal meaning, and then makes broad sweeping assumptions about others. I haven't dealt with someone like this since junior high. It's hard to respond to someone that juvenile without sounding juvenile myself. Guess it's best just to ignore and not feed the trolls.

I deal with it with him all day every day

Every
Single
Day