• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greed

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greed of some people never ceases to amaze me. A free event and people who aren't going download their tickets with extras and are now selling them on auction sites like e-bay and most likely stub hub. I hope they all eat the tickets. All they are doing is denying good Kings fans the chance to attend the rally. I got on line a little late and didn't have a chance to get the 2 extra I wanted for family to be able to attend. Why am I surprised?

Ox

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife and I got online and both "got" 2.
Since I only needed 2 total, did not "buy" the extras. If I had known you needed a pair I would have grabbed them.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem with pro sports, it's all about money. Fans can't complain about greedy owners & players because fans themselves are greedy as well. Kind of ruins things if you ask me . I know everyone wants to make money but this sort of stuff ruins the experience.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife and I got online and both "got" 2.
Since I only needed 2 total, did not "buy" the extras. If I had known you needed a pair I would have grabbed them.

Thanks Dave. We were finally able to get a couple. Just had to keep trying.

Ox

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example is the commemorative Stanley Cup Rings and banners. According to what I read people were walking into the Kings store and buying them in bulk and then selling them on ebay.
I still refuse to pay above retail for one of those rings. And I probably won't have one from this year either.

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example is the commemorative Stanley Cup Rings and banners. According to what I read people were walking into the Kings store and buying them in bulk and then selling them on ebay.
I still refuse to pay above retail for one of those rings. And I probably won't have one from this year either.

Those people are festering assholes. Worse yet, they probably couldn't tell you who Pallfy and Deadmarsh were, let alone players such as Murphy, Berry, Widing, Corrigan, etc.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting a few weeks before I get anything, specifically looking for a new flag for the house that has both CUp years listed on it (don't know if it exists but I think it will).

Played hockey Saturday and a teammate told me in the locker room gearing down that tickets for the parade were available from 1-4 or something on some site? I wasn't planning on going today anyway - too much work to do, and the first one in 2012 was the important one to me - but I heard also people were selling these things as well.

If you're not a true fan of the sport, do us a favor and don't even entertain hockey OK?

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also never got a ring for the exact reason. Just the principle of it precludes me from purchasing one.

:lame:

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also never got a ring for the exact reason. Just the principle of it precludes me from purchasing one.

:lame:

I went to the game they handed them out. I got one free. The line to buy them was as long as the game.