• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great game by Adams last night

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it oh so flattering that these random schmos at SportsHoopla who don't even have a favorite NBA team, are rooting against the Pacers because of me...:nod:

My favorite team last night was the Celtics. How about that game winning dunk, deej? Awesome or what?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDermott???:L

I love Enes Kanter, and overall he's done a pretty good job fitting in with his new retooling squad, but he's not the same offensive threat without Russ, and behind the scenes he'd probably tell you that.

It's clear that @tlance and @CitySushi are smart basketball minds, but at the same time are extremely agenda-driven which ultimately leads them to say mind-boggling shit at times...

"You don't have to make others around you better if you're not a point guard." -tlance

"George Hill is a better facilitator than Russell Westbrook." -CitySushi

McDermott's scoring average and shooting percentages are both up. Every single player on that list has a significantly higher FG% this year than last year.

Meanwhile, Paul George is shooting a career low from the field (aside from 2015 when he played a total of 90 minutes coming back from injury). Melo also is shooting a career low from the field. It isn't a coincidence.

Russell Westbrook isn't a facilitator at all. The stats suggest He actually makes the game more difficult for his teammates which is mind boggling considering the attention he draws.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite team last night was the Celtics. How about that game winning dunk, deej? Awesome or what?

I like Terry Rozier...Quite an underrated player. I even wrote about him in my blog just last week.

(But I'm sure this was not the answer you were looking for)...:heh:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Terry Rozier...Quite an underrated player. I even wrote about him in my blog just last week.

(But I'm sure this was not the answer you were looking for)...:heh:

Oh it will do, pig. It will do

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDermott's scoring average and shooting percentages are both up. Every single player on that list has a significantly higher FG% this year than last year.

Meanwhile, Paul George is shooting a career low from the field (aside from 2015 when he played a total of 90 minutes coming back from injury). Melo also is shooting a career low from the field. It isn't a coincidence.

Russell Westbrook isn't a facilitator at all. The stats suggest He actually makes the game more difficult for his teammates which is mind boggling considering the attention he draws.

Who says Russell Westbrook doesn't play defense? He's holding both PG and Melo to career low shooting percentages.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet somehow, McDermott's per-minute scoring rate is somehow worse on the Knicks than it was on the Thunder. You're always going to have you're little spin job, but McDermott is always going to be a roster filler regardless of whether he plays with Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler, Russell Westbrook, Jarrett Jack, or God Shammgod.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it will do, pig. It will do

And I assume by your avi that you think it was a good idea to elect a reality TV star as president of the United States...So with that, I'll accept your credibility for where it was rightfully meant to be, which is somewhere buried in the basement.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet somehow, McDermott's per-minute scoring rate is somehow worse on the Knicks than it was on the Thunder. You're always going to have you're little spin job, but McDermott is always going to be a roster filler regardless of whether he plays with Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler, Russell Westbrook, Jarrett Jack, or God Shammgod.

I'm not spinning anything, but you are flat out making stuff up.

Doug McDermott scoring per 36 minutes as of today:

With OKC: 12.1 on 45.2% with a TS of 55.1%
With NY: 12.6 on 48.3% with a TS of 57.9%

Which one is better? If you are going to call me out on a stat, at least be right.

Now, I agree that McDermott is roster filler, but that isn't the point. He is a spot up shooter who needs others to create for him. Yet, his scoring numbers and percentages are better across the board in NY. Just like everybody else who leaves OKC.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I at least have the termerity to back up my claims as opposed to blanket statements like this one right here^.

Backing up stupidity with more stupidity isn't something to brag about. Just sayin'.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backing up stupidity with more stupidity isn't something to brag about. Just sayin'.

No. This is how the conservation usually transpires:

HurricaneDij39: "Russell Westbrook was a legit MVP winner last year." - Uses lesser-known stats to prove point.
trojanfan12: "Russell Westbrook is overrated because I said so."

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. This is how the conservation usually transpires:

HurricaneDij39: "Russell Westbrook was a legit MVP winner last year." - Uses lesser-known stats to prove point.
trojanfan12: "Russell Westbrook is overrated because I said so."

Yeah, lol that's how it happens.

You must get some kind of perverse sexual thrill by embarrassing yourself on message boards. At this point, it's the only possible explanation left.