• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Braves Moments

Hunter Montana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like how they introduce Brett Butler and then Darryl Strawberry. :D

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe no one has posted Rick Camps(who was a pitcher) Home run in extras to extend the game vs THe Muts

Hunter Montana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Braves completing an NLCS comeback. Down 3-1 to the Cardinals, the Braves win the final 3 games of the 1996 NLCS by a combined score of 32-1. Game 5 set a record for biggest NLCS shutout (14-0), which was broken in Game 7 (15-0). Tom Glavine also nearly got an inside the park grand slam on his first at-bat in Game 7, but was held at third base.

B

bravesfan1

Braves completing an NLCS comeback. Down 3-1 to the Cardinals, the Braves win the final 3 games of the 1996 NLCS by a combined score of 32-1. Game 5 set a record for biggest NLCS shutout (14-0), which was broken in Game 7 (15-0). Tom Glavine also nearly got an inside the park grand slam on his first at-bat in Game 7, but was held at third base.

This was a great moment, I was in St Louis for game 5, My parents Cardinal fans, me a Braves fan. All the way there, my parents kept saying they were clinching that day...I got the last laugh!!!! It was great

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching ESPN's, "The 5 Reasons "You Can't Blame Bobby Cox!" It refreshed my memory of the year in, year out disappointments after 14 straight Div. titles! Even though I lived in Chicago, when I got CABLE in '83 I started watching the Braves on The Superstation of TBS! They sabotaged themselves I guess by trying to play the same as they did over the season; leaving pitchers in too long, no bona-fide closer until Smoltz went into the bullpen, base-running errors, Bobby's going to sleep in Oct.! They did run into some killer pitching; even from the Cubs in Kerry Woods! I blame the rotten fans for not getting out there seeing as they almost never sold out; even in the World Series! The Cubs were standing room only even when we knew they weren't going anywhere! Of course the one time they really had a chance to win, they blew it as always to the Marlins in '03; an expansion team with 2 WS's! KARMA! :doh: